Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? 14:08 - Sep 26 with 3326 viewsreusersfreekicks

My first dalliance into ifollow - terrible user journey.
Anyway all registered and pad - should i be seeing a black screen with a white play arrow in the middle?
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 1139 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:51 - Sep 26 by Warkystache

Why have I got BBC Radio Suffolk on it? Is Brenner's commentary added as well?

Yes it is.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 1136 viewsWarkystache

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:49 - Sep 26 by Illinoisblue

International viewers are being treated to in-depth analysis from Danny Sonner and Adam Proudlock. Samassi Abou is pitchside.

Ulrich Le Pen in the players' tunnel

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:58 - Sep 26 with 1127 viewsMullet

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:57 - Sep 26 by Warkystache

Ulrich Le Pen in the players' tunnel

Hoppy’s alarm just went off didn’t it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:02 - Sep 26 with 1117 viewshaughleyblue74

Now in que to speak to tickets office, wont be doing this again, total crap
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:08 - Sep 26 with 1110 viewsblueden60

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:02 - Sep 26 by haughleyblue74

Now in que to speak to tickets office, wont be doing this again, total crap

It certainly is crap. Cant load it it at all. We deserve better than this awful service from the EFL.
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:08 - Sep 26 with 1108 viewshaughleyblue74

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 14:53 - Sep 26 by haughleyblue74

And me, should not be this difficult

Two call ahead of me for 20 minutes obviously one person dealing with it, stick with us season ticket holders, absolutely poor service
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:11 - Sep 26 with 1097 viewsSpruceMoose

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:08 - Sep 26 by blueden60

It certainly is crap. Cant load it it at all. We deserve better than this awful service from the EFL.

Welcome to the wonderful world of suffering inhabited by the overseas viewers. When it works it's great value. When it doesn't work, it's infuriating.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For anyone struggling... on 15:12 - Sep 26 with 1095 viewsDyland

Try Chrome or Firefox. It's fine, and casting fine as well. And I'm in a sh1t broadband area, and on a seven year old macbook.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:13 - Sep 26 with 1082 viewsuefacup81

Working well here, despite my fairly slow internet.

Not a fan of the commentary setup though - just doesn't seem to work 'superimposing' radio commentary on a live video.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:17 - Sep 26 with 1073 viewsSpruceMoose

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:13 - Sep 26 by uefacup81

Working well here, despite my fairly slow internet.

Not a fan of the commentary setup though - just doesn't seem to work 'superimposing' radio commentary on a live video.

When they first started doing it the commentary was frequently either 30 seconds behind or ahead. You wouldn't believe how much they've actually improved the service to be fair 😂

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:29 - Sep 26 with 1056 viewsTJS

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:08 - Sep 26 by haughleyblue74

Two call ahead of me for 20 minutes obviously one person dealing with it, stick with us season ticket holders, absolutely poor service

I’ve tried it on every device i’ve got with no luck
Samsung smart tv, pc using google chrome and iPad but never get past black screen with play icon.
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:33 - Sep 26 with 1045 viewsbobbyramsey

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:29 - Sep 26 by TJS

I’ve tried it on every device i’ve got with no luck
Samsung smart tv, pc using google chrome and iPad but never get past black screen with play icon.

I'm getting nowhere either....crap.
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:37 - Sep 26 with 1039 viewsbobbyramsey

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:33 - Sep 26 by bobbyramsey

I'm getting nowhere either....crap.

Looks like I follow support have taken the afternoon off....
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 15:53 - Sep 26 with 1024 viewsTJS

I can only think it is either something to do with my internet provider (talktalk) or my itfc account.
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 16:12 - Sep 26 with 998 viewsEl_Fenix

In order to provide video, iFollow requires you to accept third party cookies and trackers. If you decline the option to 'accept all' the site will not work properly, or at all.

Using an Android tablet to watch games I have no problems. Using Windows 10 and a browser with an adblocker involves trial-and-error. Using Windows with Firefox seems to be especially problematic.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 17:14 - Sep 26 with 972 viewsTJS

Finally worked out it was a problem with my settings on talktalk.
Turned the kids safe setting off and virus checker off and it worked.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 17:24]
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 17:19 - Sep 26 with 960 viewsDebsyAngel

Had problems in the first 10 minutes as the phone/TV connection kept freezing and shutting off, so watched it on laptop and was much better, apart from Brennar and Mick sounding like robots on the 81st minute.
What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 17:21 - Sep 26 with 949 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What should i see on ifollow at the moment? on 17:19 - Sep 26 by DebsyAngel

Had problems in the first 10 minutes as the phone/TV connection kept freezing and shutting off, so watched it on laptop and was much better, apart from Brennar and Mick sounding like robots on the 81st minute.

Yes, sound went like that for a while.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024