Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. 19:57 - Sep 29 with 1393 viewsPinewoodblue

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/revealed-dramatic-s

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 20:11 - Sep 29 with 1319 viewsArnieM

Tbh I’m happy with that. Let them suck up the pressure of being favourites.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 20:14 - Sep 29 with 1305 viewshampstead_blue

What were the odds this time last season?

Fingers crossed all similarities end there.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 20:20 - Sep 29 with 1273 viewsFtnfwest

Barmy really. Lose one game and we’ll probably be tenth favourites
Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 08:27 - Sep 30 with 901 viewsMetal_Hacker

Look how wrong the bookies got it wrong last season.....11th !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 09:30 - Sep 30 with 807 viewsitfcjoe

I don't really see what Sunderland have done to have their odds shortened so heavily and quickly, not that any of that matters

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 09:34 - Sep 30 with 798 viewsSomethingBlue

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 09:30 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

I don't really see what Sunderland have done to have their odds shortened so heavily and quickly, not that any of that matters

Guess they've beaten two (probable) promotion rivals, which is at this stage a more impressive couple of results than most have managed. Far too early to really assess how good they are though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 10:18 - Sep 30 with 715 viewsPinewoodblue

Seems we are now second favourites, behind Sunderland. on 09:30 - Sep 30 by itfcjoe

Guess they have done enough to give their fans encouragement to have a wager.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024