Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day 16:47 - Oct 5 with 701 viewsIllinoisblue

Is assorted jokers tweeting comedic drivel such as “I’m at the train station and just saw Stuart Pearce and Razor Ruddock with boots, on their way to Old Trafford!!”

That actually appeared on the BBC website just now.

Just facking end it, now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 688 viewsKeno

Wow!! They would be surprise signings but ruddock is prob an improvement over Maguire

Thanks, can you keep us updated on that

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 681 viewsHerbivore

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 16:49 - Oct 5 by Keno

Wow!! They would be surprise signings but ruddock is prob an improvement over Maguire

Thanks, can you keep us updated on that

Pearce is defo an upgrade on Shaw as well. Almost certainly in better shape.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:05 - Oct 5 with 637 viewsITFC_Forever

And sex toys in the ear of the reporter (Kate Riley?) when outside Carrow Road one year...

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:14 - Oct 5 with 609 viewsBlueBadger

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:05 - Oct 5 by ITFC_Forever

And sex toys in the ear of the reporter (Kate Riley?) when outside Carrow Road one year...

Knobs at Carrow Road? Who'd have thought it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:27 - Oct 5 with 574 viewsJ2BLUE

SSN is a day of utter garbabe. I'm not sure who their two transfer show presenters are but they've managed to make the whole month mega cringe. It's become a parody of itself.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:30 - Oct 5 with 554 viewsMatt_Netherlands

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:27 - Oct 5 by J2BLUE

SSN is a day of utter garbabe. I'm not sure who their two transfer show presenters are but they've managed to make the whole month mega cringe. It's become a parody of itself.

Jim White is just Tim Lovejoy in disguise.
The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:33 - Oct 5 with 547 viewsJ2BLUE

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:30 - Oct 5 by Matt_Netherlands

Jim White is just Tim Lovejoy in disguise.

I'm talking about the two who have done the transfer show all the way through the month. They are both terrible.

Hayley McQueen though...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The very very worst thing about transfer deadline day on 17:38 - Oct 5 with 526 viewsElderGrizzly

You can just name Sitters. It's easier :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024