Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something on Tuesday's game not an excuse but i haven't seen mentioned 13:30 - Oct 23 with 489 viewsdavblue

We travelled on the day to Doncaster, im not blaming anyone but that can't have helped either, that's a fair drive from suffolk.

Something on Tuesday's game not an excuse but i haven't seen mentioned on 13:36 - Oct 23 with 463 viewsKeaneish

We travelled from Wiltshire to Lancashire in the 5th round of the FA Vase on the Saturday morning and won 3-1 in extra time. It shouldn’t really be a factor at professional level. I think we were beat mentally in that game - not enough leaders.

Poll: Do you begrudge Alan Judge wanting to talk to QPR?
Blog: [Blog] ÂŁ2.65 Million and Waiting?

Something on Tuesday's game not an excuse but i haven't seen mentioned on 14:04 - Oct 23 with 444 viewsPhilTWTD

They're planning to drive to all midweek away games on the day, to avoid hotels, both their risk and their cost. Ahead of Saturday games the players are staying in single rooms rather than sharing, again to minimise risk.

Something on Tuesday's game not an excuse but i haven't seen mentioned on 14:20 - Oct 23 with 392 viewsSwansea_Blue

How do they get to games now? I'm still bitter that we sold our own coach. Did we ever replace it, or do they just hire a coach?

Poll: So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Something on Tuesday's game not an excuse but i haven't seen mentioned on 14:25 - Oct 23 with 376 viewsitfcpaul

We travel to all our home and away games from Doncaster and it never lessens our performance!!

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Something on Tuesday's game not an excuse but i haven't seen mentioned on 15:10 - Oct 23 with 326 viewsSitfcB

One of the more local ones really.

Sunderland in a few weeks will be a killer.

COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021