Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red card for Lambert 16:56 - Oct 24 with 3994 viewsBluefish

F*** off you embarrassing fraud and get out of our club

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Red card for Lambert on 17:45 - Oct 24 with 701 viewsPJH

Red card for Lambert on 17:06 - Oct 24 by quirkie

Donny and Lincoln are big clubs in this league, we have no right to expect to take any points off them.

At least consolidate this season and lets hope we can get a top half finish. All we can expect really.

I assume that this is supposed to be a comedy post.
Red card for Lambert on 17:46 - Oct 24 with 700 viewsJDB23

Red card for Lambert on 17:42 - Oct 24 by Double_Dutch

Thank you for that insight, completely passed me by, now, answer the actual question about why McGuiness should be thrown into team?

Haven't seen him play but what is the point of bringing him here if he's not good enough? By all accounts he is better on the ball than the current 2 CB's, which is needed for the way we are trying to play. People will scream about "experience" but how many games has Nsiala played and still makes braindead decisions on a constant basis.

No harm giving him a go and seeing how he does.
Red card for Lambert on 17:46 - Oct 24 with 700 viewsreusersfreekicks

Red card for Lambert on 17:29 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

The other 2 are sh*t?

What did wilson do wrong today?
Red card for Lambert on 17:47 - Oct 24 with 691 viewsreusersfreekicks

Red card for Lambert on 17:10 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

He really hasn't but the Mick out crew seem a bit desperate to run with that narrative

Huws has been terrible
Red card for Lambert on 17:49 - Oct 24 with 682 viewsjayessess

Red card for Lambert on 17:11 - Oct 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

OK.

You said that unfortunately he [Lambert] will still pick the team and tactics.

So, in your opinion, what team and tactics should he be playing. I sure as sh it wouldn't want McGuinness and Wolfie playing together, McGuinness has no experience and Wolfie has very little, Chambo and Ward are up the pitch so neither of them can marshal them.

So over to you Fishers, Team (all of it) and Tactics....

None of us are paid a shedload of money to find ways to make this group of footballers play well together, are we?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Red card for Lambert on 17:59 - Oct 24 with 657 viewsDouble_Dutch

Red card for Lambert on 17:46 - Oct 24 by JDB23

Haven't seen him play but what is the point of bringing him here if he's not good enough? By all accounts he is better on the ball than the current 2 CB's, which is needed for the way we are trying to play. People will scream about "experience" but how many games has Nsiala played and still makes braindead decisions on a constant basis.

No harm giving him a go and seeing how he does.

I don't disagree, the system, style that we are attempting to play requires players that are comfortable on the ball, however, we have seen many loan signings in the past who have quite clearly been out of their depth when thrown into the first team, so the question to Bluefish is to justify why McGuiness is the answer to the problem. If we have serious intentions of promotion, then Nsiala should not even be anywhere near consideration for the first team.
Red card for Lambert on 18:18 - Oct 24 with 616 viewsHighgateBlue

One of the major lessons to learn from Doncaster was not to lose our heads once things started to go wrong. Lambert is totally incapable of delivering that lesson because he's not capable of keeping a cool head himself. Unprofessional, unacceptable, and he needs to be held to account by the sycophants who call themselves sports journalists...
Red card for Lambert on 18:23 - Oct 24 with 593 viewsBluefish

Red card for Lambert on 18:18 - Oct 24 by HighgateBlue

One of the major lessons to learn from Doncaster was not to lose our heads once things started to go wrong. Lambert is totally incapable of delivering that lesson because he's not capable of keeping a cool head himself. Unprofessional, unacceptable, and he needs to be held to account by the sycophants who call themselves sports journalists...

We have 1 journo posting on here but he generally talks in cliches and is a massive Lambo fan boy. He also goes missing after defeats

Login to get fewer ads

Red card for Lambert on 18:58 - Oct 24 with 527 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Red card for Lambert on 17:49 - Oct 24 by jayessess

None of us are paid a shedload of money to find ways to make this group of footballers play well together, are we?

Fishers doesn't like Lambert, fair enough, not many of us do now, but at least back up your arguments.

If you are going to constantly offer up that Lambert is picking the wrong players and wrong tactics; at least have the balls to come up with a reasonable explanation of what he should be doing.

Otherwise, you begin to just sound like you're howling at the moon.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Red card for Lambert on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 518 viewsBluefish

Red card for Lambert on 18:58 - Oct 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Fishers doesn't like Lambert, fair enough, not many of us do now, but at least back up your arguments.

If you are going to constantly offer up that Lambert is picking the wrong players and wrong tactics; at least have the balls to come up with a reasonable explanation of what he should be doing.

Otherwise, you begin to just sound like you're howling at the moon.

You have to be pretty simple to think that I don't back it up. I cant make it clearer and i do it pre match and post match, I take dogs abuse for doing it before the game from those that only make judgements on scores and league tables

Red card for Lambert on 19:03 - Oct 24 with 515 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Absolutely the right call.
Red card for Lambert on 19:12 - Oct 24 with 493 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Red card for Lambert on 19:02 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

You have to be pretty simple to think that I don't back it up. I cant make it clearer and i do it pre match and post match, I take dogs abuse for doing it before the game from those that only make judgements on scores and league tables

I'm not giving you any abuse here Fishers. But seriously what would you do? So far you've offered zero alternative to whats on display. I've seen people on this board demanding McGuinness play in place of Nsiala, based on one good performance against us in a sh it cup game.

So how would you do it? Or if its simpler, what sort of manager would you prefer we had. You can't go back to Mick, thats simplistic at best, and frankly, we're beneath him now.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of you either. I don't think anyone wants Lambert now, so what next?
It can't be as simple as the manager, can it?

Magilton > Sacked needlessly
Keane > Sacked after failing to get a side playing well
Jewell > Almost got us relegated
Mick > Not backed by ME when he should have been
Hurst > Alowed to dismantle the team and replace with unknowns
Lambert > Got us relegated

In that lot we've had just about every type of manager haven't we? So what next?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024