Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan 16:16 - Nov 2 with 856 viewsKievthegreat

Just had a notification on the ifollow app that we've beaten Wigan 2-0. Brilliant!

Anyone else get similar?
Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 16:18 - Nov 2 with 844 viewsCoastalblue

At the point I saw this thread!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 16:20 - Nov 2 with 824 viewsStokieBlue

Yep.

Nice to see the app works as well as ever.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 16:28 - Nov 2 with 801 viewsKievthegreat

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 16:20 - Nov 2 by StokieBlue

Yep.

Nice to see the app works as well as ever.

SB

If they can't handle full time scores, is it any wonder every game, without fail, the Radio Suffolk audio feed degenerates into a crackling marbling mess during the 2nd half.
Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 17:32 - Nov 2 with 718 viewsmonty_radio

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 16:28 - Nov 2 by Kievthegreat

If they can't handle full time scores, is it any wonder every game, without fail, the Radio Suffolk audio feed degenerates into a crackling marbling mess during the 2nd half.

"marbling mess" - love it! It's always followed by a respectful short silence, then a continuation as if nothing has happened.

Still, our Internet has been known to freeze as a cornerkick hangs between corner and goalmouth. One always imagines the best will have happened, but, when the link returns, and the ball is being pumped back from the halfway line, I realise it's the Town and I shouldn't be so optimistically gullible.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 17:53 - Nov 2 with 684 viewsKievthegreat

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 17:32 - Nov 2 by monty_radio

"marbling mess" - love it! It's always followed by a respectful short silence, then a continuation as if nothing has happened.

Still, our Internet has been known to freeze as a cornerkick hangs between corner and goalmouth. One always imagines the best will have happened, but, when the link returns, and the ball is being pumped back from the halfway line, I realise it's the Town and I shouldn't be so optimistically gullible.

Had the opposite on Saturday with Crewe floating in a dangerous cross and then....... the ball is suddenly halfway up the pitch!

Favourite moment is still the Blackpool cameraman reaching round the camera and wiping the lenses mid stream. Professional operation is ifollow.
Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 17:59 - Nov 2 with 670 viewsbournemouthblue

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 17:53 - Nov 2 by Kievthegreat

Had the opposite on Saturday with Crewe floating in a dangerous cross and then....... the ball is suddenly halfway up the pitch!

Favourite moment is still the Blackpool cameraman reaching round the camera and wiping the lenses mid stream. Professional operation is ifollow.

I've had no video feed problems but as you say, it looks pretty low tech

Contrast the coverage to the highlights we got from that Tottenham warm-up game which looked every bit a Skysports operation and you realise what can be achieved

[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 18:00]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 18:09 - Nov 2 with 652 viewsClapham_Junction

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 17:53 - Nov 2 by Kievthegreat

Could be worse - we could be in one of the leagues using the automated cameras that are meant follow the ball in play, but instead end up focussing on the bald head of the nearest linesmen or a spare ball near the touchline.

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 18:37 - Nov 2 with 618 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Ipswich 2 - 0 Wigan on 16:28 - Nov 2 by Kievthegreat

It's definitely a full-buffer/RAM issue somewhere. I like to imagine it's because Mick Mills has opened up an extra tab on the laptop to find the number for a local minicab firm, so he can make a speedy getaway, ahead of the crowd. Of course, there's no crowd, but he's a creature of habit, is Mick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024