Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) 17:50 - Nov 2 with 3908 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 10:17 - Nov 3 with 457 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 09:26 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

He left about 18 months ago!

Yeah sorry. not really been on over past coupe years. But left my role as chairman so now back following the blues more. And I was gutted that he'd stopped doing this pre match views. Really good piece of reading prior to games.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 10:42 - Nov 3 with 430 viewsITFC_Forever

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 09:32 - Nov 3 by textbackup

his opposition write ups were great, I don't pay much attention to football if it isn't Town so to have him lay out on the table what we were to face each week was great.

whilst reading his reports it provided a great line from my wife "you reading that match of those days again!"

Yep, me too - helped me enjoy and appreciate many a game by having an insight into the opposition's fans, players, systems, strengths, weaknesses etc.

A bona fide TWTD legend and having met him in the flesh, an absolute gentlemen to share a beer with.

Hope you're well Harry if you're reading this - stay busy!

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 11:01 - Nov 3 with 415 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 10:17 - Nov 3 by FrimleyBlue

Yeah sorry. not really been on over past coupe years. But left my role as chairman so now back following the blues more. And I was gutted that he'd stopped doing this pre match views. Really good piece of reading prior to games.

**CLANG**

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 11:06 - Nov 3 with 409 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 10:42 - Nov 3 by ITFC_Forever

Yep, me too - helped me enjoy and appreciate many a game by having an insight into the opposition's fans, players, systems, strengths, weaknesses etc.

A bona fide TWTD legend and having met him in the flesh, an absolute gentlemen to share a beer with.

Hope you're well Harry if you're reading this - stay busy!

I imagine the job would have been more difficult in League 1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 11:34 - Nov 3 with 378 viewsPhilTWTD

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 09:38 - Nov 3 by hype313

Surely you could take over the mantle Phil, not that busy are you?

Not sure anyone could fill Harry's boots!
Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 11:46 - Nov 3 with 349 viewsKeno

Sorry if I've missed it. But where's harryfrombath (n/t) on 11:34 - Nov 3 by PhilTWTD

Not sure anyone could fill Harry's boots!

Does he have really big feet?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024