Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How good/funny 06:51 - Nov 5 with 1448 viewsBarneycurley

Will be that day Trump has to vacate the White House. Its literally going to kill him to do the photo shoots for the press with the handover.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

How good/funny on 11:25 - Nov 5 with 1283 viewspointofblue

He’ll refuse to do a proper handover. He’ll leave then hold a press conference saying the election has been stolen from him and rile his supporters even more. He basically wants Biden to preside over a bloodbath.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How good/funny on 11:30 - Nov 5 with 1269 viewsMercian

How good/funny on 11:25 - Nov 5 by pointofblue

He’ll refuse to do a proper handover. He’ll leave then hold a press conference saying the election has been stolen from him and rile his supporters even more. He basically wants Biden to preside over a bloodbath.

The very moment that Biden completes the oath (if that is to happen) Trump loses all executive power and more importantly in this case, criminal immunity. Urging an uprising would land him in very hot water. No impeachment and no sycophantic Senate to protect him, just an FBI officer feeling his shoulder.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 11:33]
How good/funny on 11:43 - Nov 5 with 1241 viewsNthQldITFC

I envisage him being literally (and I do mean literally) dragged out kicking and screaming by Melania/his mum, being given an ice-cream to shut him up, before the Feds turn up and hand him a toy fire engine to confuse him whilst they slip the cuffs on.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How good/funny on 11:47 - Nov 5 with 1231 viewstextbackup

How good/funny on 11:43 - Nov 5 by NthQldITFC

I envisage him being literally (and I do mean literally) dragged out kicking and screaming by Melania/his mum, being given an ice-cream to shut him up, before the Feds turn up and hand him a toy fire engine to confuse him whilst they slip the cuffs on.

whilst sipping on a bleach cocktail

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How good/funny on 12:33 - Nov 5 with 1165 viewsmonytowbray

Can’t wait for him to get dragged into the Epstein trafficking case. And that’s on top of other multiple rape accusations and his criminal finances.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

How good/funny on 12:37 - Nov 5 with 1152 viewsBlueNomad

How good/funny on 12:33 - Nov 5 by monytowbray

Can’t wait for him to get dragged into the Epstein trafficking case. And that’s on top of other multiple rape accusations and his criminal finances.

Can't be true. In the past 24 hours he has talked about how vital it is that the law is adhered to..........................................
How good/funny on 12:39 - Nov 5 with 1144 viewsFenboyBlue

I bet the door hits his ass on the way out too. Several times.
How good/funny on 12:48 - Nov 5 with 1117 viewsX0Y0

Reminds me of this clip (3:59 onwards)...

[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 12:49]
Login to get fewer ads

How good/funny on 13:21 - Nov 5 with 1043 viewsClapham_Junction

Yesterday those clips of him claiming there had been fraud were followed by the news presenters explaining this wasn't the case in the manner of a parent apologising for their child having a tantrum.

The man is an embarrassment to humanity.
How good/funny on 13:25 - Nov 5 with 1019 viewsNthQldITFC

How good/funny on 12:48 - Nov 5 by X0Y0

Reminds me of this clip (3:59 onwards)...

[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 12:49]

That is absolutely fffking brilliant, thanks for sharing, never seen it before. One of the most wickedly accurate parodies I have ever seen.

"Mr President, give the ball to someone else!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How good/funny on 13:33 - Nov 5 with 992 viewsArnoldMoorhen

How good/funny on 11:25 - Nov 5 by pointofblue

The very particular nature of Trump's psyche makes this less likely in my opinion. His entire approach to life is based on an uncritical acceptance and single-minded application of the teachings of Norman Vincent-Peale, author of "The Power of Positive Thinking". Trump believes that what he (Trump) says becomes the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Vincent_Peale

So my prediction is that he will become bored of it all. He won't want to be President. He'll start saying that he never wanted to be President in the first place and that he was begged to stand and so he did a great job, but, you know what, he doesn't want to be President any more. He'll probably be out of the country for the handover, doing a great deal, the best deal, somewhere.

It has to be about him. It has to be framed in the language of success. The American people didn't elect Biden, he, Donald J. Trump, didn't want to be President any more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024