Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala 20:41 - Nov 21 with 6206 viewsTerra_Farma

Liability.
Nsiala on 14:10 - Nov 23 with 606 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala on 13:55 - Nov 23 by Chrisd

No I have, but as per normal it doesn't suit your agenda so you just go on about your own point and then say that I've not engaged. Woolfenden and McGuiness against Hull for me, give this partnership another go, but I feel PL will go with experience and Nsiala will start.

So why should we persevere with the error prone McGuiness when his long term development doesn't benefit us? That's the point you've not addressed, other than through vague mention of us loaning out El Miz (who isn't getting much game time).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala on 14:12 - Nov 23 with 604 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala on 14:02 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

A slip is an error now

Probably more a reflection of your football knowledge that is then.

Calling it a slip is very generous. Looks like he got his positioning wrong and misjudged the ball and ended up on his arse. If you're questioning my football knowledge I take that as a compliment.

Nsiala on 14:16 - Nov 23 with 590 viewsPJH

Nsiala on 09:39 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Slipping at Sunderland, just unlucky, penalty was ridiculous, deflection V Pompey again a little unlucky.

And by the way, has anyone watched back the penalty from yesterday, not convinced any touch was made via legs or arms. Not convinced on that watching it back multiple times.

He did make errors though Satruday which weren't punished, too egaer to win the ball, getting caught under the ball and Shrews going in behind him.

I cannot see why there is the slightest doubt about the penalty on Saturday and the fact that nobody disputed it says a lot. I know the referee was not likely to change his mind but if any of the players thought that it was anything other than a penalty I think someone would have said something.

I watched the game on my own but I actually said out loud 'penalty'-probably before their player had hit the ground.
Nsiala on 14:18 - Nov 23 with 585 viewsnoggin

Nsiala on 10:49 - Nov 23 by Vaughan8

Its also strange in those games he was partnered with Nsiala........ Probably spends most of the time covering for him! haha

He does seem to be getting punished for everything at the moment.

Nsiala saved his arse more than once on Saturday.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala on 14:20 - Nov 23 with 580 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Nsiala on 14:12 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Calling it a slip is very generous. Looks like he got his positioning wrong and misjudged the ball and ended up on his arse. If you're questioning my football knowledge I take that as a compliment.

No he slipped, just watched it back, leg slips unfortunately. Non-error, poor fortune.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Nsiala on 14:21 - Nov 23 with 577 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala on 14:18 - Nov 23 by noggin

Yes but apparently McGuiness only made the errors in the first place because Nsiala was on the pitch. Apparently Nsiala creates errors in others even when not making them himself. It's quite a talent.

Nsiala on 14:21 - Nov 23 with 574 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala on 14:20 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

No he slipped, just watched it back, leg slips unfortunately. Non-error, poor fortune.

Sure.

Nsiala on 15:22 - Nov 23 with 547 viewsChrisd

Nsiala on 14:20 - Nov 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

Wasting your post and energy here True Blue, it doesn't matter what evidence you post, if it doesn’t fit with their view they aren’t for turning. Let’s see what the selection is Tuesday against Hull. Fingers crossed McGuiness starts and plays well....silence might be golden then, but I doubt it!! 🙄

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala on 17:46 - Nov 23 with 515 viewsVaughan8

Nsiala on 14:18 - Nov 23 by noggin

I can't comment on that but my original point was, these "mistakes" which actually most are very harsh, are all with Nsiala beside him.

When paired with Woolfenden, 2 clean sheets out of 2 against Crewe who were apparently very good.

Whenever I have watched Nsiala, he is no good. Shaky on the ball, can't pass it. He might be suited to a different style but ours definitely not. I would have him 4th or 5th centre back.

I said it at the start and I'll say it now, if he plays regularly, Ipswich won't get promoted.
Nsiala on 17:50 - Nov 23 with 509 viewsnoggin

Nsiala on 17:46 - Nov 23 by Vaughan8

I can't comment on that but my original point was, these "mistakes" which actually most are very harsh, are all with Nsiala beside him.

When paired with Woolfenden, 2 clean sheets out of 2 against Crewe who were apparently very good.

Whenever I have watched Nsiala, he is no good. Shaky on the ball, can't pass it. He might be suited to a different style but ours definitely not. I would have him 4th or 5th centre back.

I said it at the start and I'll say it now, if he plays regularly, Ipswich won't get promoted.

Holy was motm v Crewe.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Nsiala on 18:58 - Nov 23 with 484 viewsKeaneish

Nsiala on 11:44 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Loans should ultimately benefit both parties. They should develop the player and the player ought to be of sufficient quality that he improves the team he goes to. Cambridge were very happy with how El Miz played last season which is why they wanted him back. They aren't a charity and nor are we. If a loan player is costing us goals then we shouldn't be persevering with playing them just because it will make them a better player in the future. If El Miz starts costing Cambridge a goal almost every time he plays then I'd expect them to drop him, and rightly so.

Nsiala has cost us a lot more goals since he’s been here and we’re persevering with him. His Town contract is up in May as is McGuinesses. You could argue that we’ve persevered with Nsiala and he’s better for it.

Should we get promoted and become a Championship club, a year on persevering with McGuiness might well see us in a good position to make Arsenal an offer on a player they’re happy to let go for a fee.

If given the opportunity, I’d take the prospect of a McGuiness over an Nsiala given our ageing defence and how little we have coming through.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Nsiala on 19:00 - Nov 23 with 481 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nsiala on 18:58 - Nov 23 by Keaneish

Nsiala has cost us a lot more goals since he’s been here and we’re persevering with him. His Town contract is up in May as is McGuinesses. You could argue that we’ve persevered with Nsiala and he’s better for it.

Should we get promoted and become a Championship club, a year on persevering with McGuiness might well see us in a good position to make Arsenal an offer on a player they’re happy to let go for a fee.

If given the opportunity, I’d take the prospect of a McGuiness over an Nsiala given our ageing defence and how little we have coming through.

So you think we will be able to buy McGuinness! Wow
Nsiala on 19:01 - Nov 23 with 479 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala on 18:58 - Nov 23 by Keaneish

There's no way McGuiness will be coming here permanently. He's here so we can knock some edges off so he can then get a loan to a Championship side next season. He's not one for the long-term for us, hence there being little value in persisting with him when he is making errors that are costing us goals.

Nsiala on 19:07 - Nov 23 with 475 viewsKeaneish

Nsiala on 19:00 - Nov 23 by reusersfreekicks

So you think we will be able to buy McGuinness! Wow

I actually think his contract is up in May isn’t it? If we do well (big IF) and we’re a Championship outfit, why not?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Nsiala on 19:12 - Nov 23 with 472 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala on 19:07 - Nov 23 by Keaneish

I actually think his contract is up in May isn’t it? If we do well (big IF) and we’re a Championship outfit, why not?

Thing is, we're not going to get to the Championship if McGuiness is making a mistake that leads to a goal in most of the games he plays. Bit of a Catch 22 really.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 21:31]

Nsiala on 21:27 - Nov 23 with 443 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Nsiala on 21:08 - Nov 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

McGuinness looked equally as liable today.

Mcginnuis May have picked up an injury early on. Falling on his back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024