Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In 10 words or less - why should you be one of the 4000? 16:20 - Nov 23 with 2643 viewsMookamoo

Or do none of you moaners want to go back.
In 10 words or less - why should you be one of the 4000? on 18:39 - Nov 23 with 365 viewsJ2BLUE

In 10 words or less - why should you be one of the 4000? on 18:38 - Nov 23 by SitfcB

You won’t be then

Agreed. Got 5 games worth of credit on my account. Hoping that will roll over to next season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In 10 words or less - why should you be one of the 4000? on 22:04 - Nov 23 with 303 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Because I'll get one of the players allocation...... on 22:12 - Nov 23 with 301 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Because I'll get one of the players allocation...... on 18:20 - Nov 23 by Bloots

.....Lambert out.

I believe the club is monitoring all social media for anti-Lambert comments and will then select those who have not made any for the seats.

How they will choose who fills the other 3,998 seats I am not sure.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Because I'll get one of the players allocation...... on 22:16 - Nov 23 with 294 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Because I'll get one of the players allocation...... on 22:12 - Nov 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

I believe the club is monitoring all social media for anti-Lambert comments and will then select those who have not made any for the seats.

In that case, Lambert is ace.

I can walk to PR in half an hour, would be open to going back to matches.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

If they weren't letting people into PR..... on 22:20 - Nov 23 with 295 viewsBloots

Because I'll get one of the players allocation...... on 22:12 - Nov 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

....that were anti Lambert then we genuinely wouldn't be able to field a team.

Sweardown.

Def info.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

In 10 words or less - why should you be one of the 4000? on 22:27 - Nov 23 with 279 viewsstrikalite

In 10 words or less - why should you be one of the 4000? on 22:04 - Nov 23 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Don't think anybody can argue with this...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024