Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview 21:57 - Nov 24 with 1056 viewsgordon

Did he mention Nolan or Edwards, didn't hear it all.
btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 21:57 - Nov 24 with 1042 viewsCoco

what's f--cking new?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 1009 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Won’t be available Saturday
btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:01 - Nov 24 with 948 viewsmattyhollandsirish

It's Teddy Bishop, obviously he's out for a while. 3 months minimum I'd assume. Was always a ticking timebomb before his next major injury. Nothing will change on that front. Unfortunate given his ability, but the club knows this, the fans know this.
btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:03 - Nov 24 with 906 viewsTrequartista

So he sustained a bad injury and we sent him out for the second half?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:10 - Nov 24 with 835 viewsIllinoisblue

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:03 - Nov 24 by Trequartista

So he sustained a bad injury and we sent him out for the second half?

Surely time for a new physio and sports science team.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:17 - Nov 24 with 773 viewsSitfcB

He doesn’t know

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:19 - Nov 24 with 760 viewsTrequartista

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:10 - Nov 24 by Illinoisblue

I know you can't diagnose how bad an injury is immediately, but we pull an entire team out of cup games through risk of possible injury, and then we send a player out for a second half with an actual injury that is potentially a bad one. And who's to say it wasn't made worse it certainly didn't do it any good.

Incredible.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 22:19]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 746 viewsSomethingBlue

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:10 - Nov 24 by Illinoisblue

Similar happened with Woolfenden when we kept him on vs Bristol Rovers in the cup.

Yet another injury during a game today - Sears. This is just not happening to the other teams, whatever the issues with the schedule.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 22:22]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:20 - Nov 24 with 745 viewsCoco

oh but that doesn't make any difference apparently! ITFC is an utter shambles.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:26 - Nov 24 with 703 viewsMrTown

Neither available I think for Saturday.

Bishop long term though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 23:26 - Nov 24 with 598 viewsIllinoisblue

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 22:20 - Nov 24 by Coco

oh but that doesn't make any difference apparently! ITFC is an utter shambles.

We are the club of no consequences. Continually underperform and nothing will happen. A club sleepwalking into irrelevancy

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

btw he said 'Bish is out for a while' in that interview on 23:27 - Nov 24 with 589 viewsPhilTWTD

I've written up the whole thing:

Lambert: We Need to Be Nastier in Both Boxes 24th Nov 2020 23:04
Boss Paul Lambert believes his side need to be more nasty in both boxes, the Blues having been beaten 3-0 by leaders Hull City at Portman Road despite having most of the ball. 55

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024