Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the first time ever... 12:44 - Dec 1 with 744 viewsHarry_Palmer

I will be hoping ITFC lose a game of football tonight. It pains me to say it but it really is for the long term benefit of the club. The sooner we are out of the top six the sooner we can get rid of the idiot in charge and start rebuilding with somebody competent like Danny Cowley.

[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 10:55]
For the first time ever... on 12:47 - Dec 1 with 732 viewsMrTown

I can't bring myself to say, or even wish it truly.

But having said that, do we really want another Paul Hurst - Swansea result, is that for the benfit for the club long term? I don't know.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

For the first time ever... on 12:50 - Dec 1 with 704 viewsSE1blue

I’d sooner we begin a run that sees us promoted, Evans sells a more attractive prospect and the new owners have ambition that stretches further than Paul lambert.

All fantasy stuff I know, but defeat and the inevitably long wait to get rid of Lambert will only mean another year in this terrible league and even less hope than the previous years.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

For the first time ever... on 12:52 - Dec 1 with 688 viewsHarry_Palmer

For the first time ever... on 12:50 - Dec 1 by SE1blue

I’d sooner we begin a run that sees us promoted, Evans sells a more attractive prospect and the new owners have ambition that stretches further than Paul lambert.

All fantasy stuff I know, but defeat and the inevitably long wait to get rid of Lambert will only mean another year in this terrible league and even less hope than the previous years.

Of course, i'd rather that scenario as well but we all know it's not going to happen.
For the first time ever... on 12:53 - Dec 1 with 680 viewswkj

I just hope they all just F off and stop taking the p-one-fifty-five out of us. Sick of the fakeness of it all now. I feel as much apathy for a loss as I do a win.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

For the first time ever... on 12:54 - Dec 1 with 663 viewsDanTheMan

For the first time ever... on 12:53 - Dec 1 by wkj

I just hope they all just F off and stop taking the p-one-fifty-five out of us. Sick of the fakeness of it all now. I feel as much apathy for a loss as I do a win.

I'm with you.

It's rapidly progressing towards an Us vs. Them battle between supporters and the club. I know that was somewhat the case at the end of Mick's time here but it feels much worse now.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

For the first time ever... on 12:56 - Dec 1 with 651 viewsHarry_Palmer

For the first time ever... on 12:47 - Dec 1 by MrTown

I can't bring myself to say, or even wish it truly.

But having said that, do we really want another Paul Hurst - Swansea result, is that for the benfit for the club long term? I don't know.

I can't even bring myself to follow the game at all tonight, it will be netflix for me. I will just check the result before going to bed and hope for a tame 1-0 to Oxford. How has it come to this?
For the first time ever... on 13:27 - Dec 1 with 603 viewsIllinoisblue

Nope.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For the first time ever... on 13:29 - Dec 1 with 588 viewshaynes_toe1

Still want us to win. I know I said it last season but I don't think Lambert is capable of screwing us over that badly that we don't challenge for playoffs, and I can't imagine Evans making a change till its too late anyway
Login to get fewer ads

For the first time ever... on 13:30 - Dec 1 with 580 viewsTieDyedIn95

For the first time ever... on 12:50 - Dec 1 by SE1blue

I love the assumption that after we've paid off Lambert we can even afford better. Great managers aren't going to come here for poor money and with absolutely no budget. Here have 15 injured players to get you started....

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

For the first time ever... on 15:55 - Dec 1 with 447 viewsBluespeed225

For the first time ever... on 12:54 - Dec 1 by DanTheMan

I'm with you.

It's rapidly progressing towards an Us vs. Them battle between supporters and the club. I know that was somewhat the case at the end of Mick's time here but it feels much worse now.

But this time the fans, hopefully, are united in the cause.
For the first time ever... on 16:46 - Dec 1 with 409 viewsstrikalite

Same, was going to post it too until I saw your thread, for the good of the Club, we can't have it both ways, if he wins this tonight can you really see him going anytime soon? Loses tonight and that's three in a row and the pressure will be massive going to Plymouth..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024