Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) 14:28 - Dec 19 with 2071 viewsDoug_The_Jug

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 14:37 - Dec 19 with 2025 viewsericclacton

Town are shot to pieces with loony Lambert, no chance.
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 14:41 - Dec 19 with 1990 viewspatrickswell

One day. They may go up again, but they have no nous when it comes to staying up. Farke keeps falling out with players too.
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 14:43 - Dec 19 with 1969 viewsericclacton

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 14:41 - Dec 19 by patrickswell

One day. They may go up again, but they have no nous when it comes to staying up. Farke keeps falling out with players too.

He's only like that cos he's clinically insane.

I spelled in-sane with a gap cap on.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 14:46]
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 14:46 - Dec 19 with 1923 viewsericclacton

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 14:41 - Dec 19 by patrickswell

One day my Prince will cum.
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 15:11 - Dec 19 with 1794 viewsbackwaywhen

In a nut shell .... no time soon , if at all .
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 15:13 - Dec 19 with 1790 viewshaynes_toe1

Yeah, looks like the players hate playing for him....not.
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 19 with 1595 viewsPendejo

Bound to get drawn against their u23s in the Pizza cup thingy eventually

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 16:15 - Dec 19 with 1562 viewsSuffolktractor

Good chance we will go up this season. Problem is they will prob get promoted as the Championship is very average this year.
If they don’t and have to adjust their wage bill next season, they could soon be back to our level.
Login to get fewer ads

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:11 - Dec 19 with 1424 viewsGeoffSentence

I was going to say that we might get them in one of the cups. But then I thought about that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:14 - Dec 19 with 1413 viewsVic

Yes, without doubt. But it might take a few years. Just look at Southampton, Leeds, and plenty of others who were down and seemingly out. It will change - maybe with a change of ownership and manager, but I’m confident that our history will allow us to forever stay in league 1 or 2.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:18 - Dec 19 with 1400 viewsBloomBlue

Yes football gones in swings, whether Im too old to live to see it is a different question.
But Farke doing better than I thought this season after relegation I thought they would go backwards same as we did with Burley but he had them playing on the front foot from the first game.
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:22 - Dec 19 with 1381 viewsstantheman

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:14 - Dec 19 by Vic

Yes, without doubt. But it might take a few years. Just look at Southampton, Leeds, and plenty of others who were down and seemingly out. It will change - maybe with a change of ownership and manager, but I’m confident that our history will allow us to forever stay in league 1 or 2.

History doesn't mean jack. If we all keep thinking our history is what to cling to we will never get anywhere.
Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:45 - Dec 19 with 1306 viewsVic

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:22 - Dec 19 by stantheman

History doesn't mean jack. If we all keep thinking our history is what to cling to we will never get anywhere.

I’m thinking more of the fact that our history has allowed us to build a decent ground, have a decent academy, set up and generally we are still a decent sized club with a decent support base. I just can’t see us ever slipping to be forever a Colchester, York or Crewe type club.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:58 - Dec 19 with 1259 viewsstantheman

Are we every going to play Norwich again?? (n/t) on 17:45 - Dec 19 by Vic

I’m thinking more of the fact that our history has allowed us to build a decent ground, have a decent academy, set up and generally we are still a decent sized club with a decent support base. I just can’t see us ever slipping to be forever a Colchester, York or Crewe type club.

Fair point, we have the building blocks so now we need a decent builder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024