Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 10:03 - Dec 22 with 2075 viewsBlueBadger

The Thing: a bunch of people who don't really like each other holed up in a desolate winter hellhole, trying to work out who's got a dreadful infection..
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 11:01]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:05 - Dec 22 with 2065 viewsKeno

sounds like an average Saturday afternoon on the Barclay Stand!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:06 - Dec 22 with 2056 viewsKeno

Lie Hard

a group of people lead by a character called called try to lie their out of a difficult situation

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:16 - Dec 22 with 2032 viewsKeno

Priti Woman

an odious obnoxious woman remains that way throughout the film

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:33 - Dec 22 with 2015 viewsBrianTablet

Escape from Victory: A group of Pink-faced Caucasians try desperately to flee a virus-ravaged island. Armed only with bigotry and regret, the rag-tag band live as renegades in the Dover Jungle. Can our intrepid Union Jack-clad heroes get to Calais before Albion runs out of prejudice? Only time - and warm bitter - will tell.

The Faragers: Join a loveable group of tiny-winkled racists on their many adventures in the sewers of North Kent. Revel in their exploits avoiding turds, climbing mountains of sanitary towels and riding wave after wave of fatballs. Marvel at their ignorance of the real issues affecting the underworld. Watch in wonder and despair at people that have no love or empathy.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:35 - Dec 22 with 2005 viewsKeno

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:33 - Dec 22 by BrianTablet

Escape from Victory: A group of Pink-faced Caucasians try desperately to flee a virus-ravaged island. Armed only with bigotry and regret, the rag-tag band live as renegades in the Dover Jungle. Can our intrepid Union Jack-clad heroes get to Calais before Albion runs out of prejudice? Only time - and warm bitter - will tell.

The Faragers: Join a loveable group of tiny-winkled racists on their many adventures in the sewers of North Kent. Revel in their exploits avoiding turds, climbing mountains of sanitary towels and riding wave after wave of fatballs. Marvel at their ignorance of the real issues affecting the underworld. Watch in wonder and despair at people that have no love or empathy.

Lie Hard 2

Paul Lambert gives a series of press conferences

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:44 - Dec 22 with 1995 viewsBrianTablet

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:35 - Dec 22 by Keno

Lie Hard 2

Basil Borussia: The Movie
Follow the exploits of our wily orange friend as he achieves glory in the Champions League, then returns home full of new-found footballing expertise that he imparts on the lower extremities of the football league with hilarious results.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 10:44]

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:45 - Dec 22 with 1990 viewsKeno

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:35 - Dec 22 by Keno

Lie Hard 2

Ham Alone

whiles other 'enjoy' being inside at a press gatherings this is the sad Christmas tale a young man left outside in the cold all own his own

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:58 - Dec 22 with 1972 viewsBrianTablet

Goodfellas: 24-hours in the life of a Bolosonaro-sponsored lumber company.

Login to get fewer ads

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 12:44 - Dec 22 with 1899 viewsKeno

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:58 - Dec 22 by BrianTablet

Goodfellas: 24-hours in the life of a Bolosonaro-sponsored lumber company.

Gove Actually

Country looks for someone to blame and decide it’s just one person

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 12:59 - Dec 22 with 1893 viewsMoriarty

The Whining.

Brexiteers when they realise the airport queues in Spain etc for a well deserved post pandemic break, are not what they voted for.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 13:00]

fka omuircheartaigh

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 13:01 - Dec 22 with 1885 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

National Lampoon's Christmas Staycation.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 13:12 - Dec 22 with 1879 viewsCoastalblue

Trading Places, a succesful provincial football club is turned into a desperate and sinking entity as the result of a £1 bet.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 13:12 - Dec 22 with 1877 viewsBrianTablet

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 12:44 - Dec 22 by Keno

Gove Actually

Country looks for someone to blame and decide it’s just one person

Miracle Ocado delivery on 34th Street in the past hour:

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 14:04 - Dec 22 with 1842 viewsfactual_blue

It's A Wonderful Lie. The tale of a press conference-obsessed honey monster.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 14:07 - Dec 22 with 1841 viewsfactual_blue

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 10:45 - Dec 22 by Keno

Ham Alone

whiles other 'enjoy' being inside at a press gatherings this is the sad Christmas tale a young man left outside in the cold all own his own

'Young'?!?????

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 16:15 - Dec 22 with 1796 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

News that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 14:07 - Dec 22 by factual_blue

'Young'?!?????

As in Norfolk, all these things are relative.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 18:02 - Dec 22 with 1763 viewsKeno

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 14:04 - Dec 22 by factual_blue

It's A Wonderful Lie. The tale of a press conference-obsessed honey monster.

No Midfield for Old Men

A fantasy drama where Ipswich play 4 young town youth in midfield who pass opponents off the park and lead us back to the premiership

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 22:16 - Dec 22 with 1705 viewsCoastalblue

The Silence Of The Lambert

A feel good fantasy where the incompetent and tyrannical ruler is overthrown by a fresh faced up and coming local hero.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Films that *could* be Christmas films in 2020 on 22:57 - Dec 22 with 1676 viewssyntaxerror

All I want for Christmas is No deal with EU
Starring JRM, Peter Bone, Marc (Fight them on the Beaches) Francois, Bill Cash and IDS.
Guest Stars: Pritti Patel and Demonic Raab

Plot Summary
An EU immigrant, bearded and dressed in red, enters UK airspace. He might be from the North Pole, but as that is close to Russia, Finland or Norway, Raab orders his sleigh shot down by the RAF.
Shot down over Witham in Essex, the Secretary of State, after finding out where is actually is, despatches a crack team of mercenaries to round up the survivors.

This crack team of mercenaries, lead by Marc (kill it if it doesn't speak English, has brown skin or is taller than me) Francois, gets into action. Very quickly Ian Duncan Smith spots the communist amongst them, due to his red nose. The Marxist Rudolph is despatched fast. Peter Bone and Bill Cash corner Donner and Blitzen near a Kebab shop and are tempted to let them go, as both like a Donner, but when Marc reminds them these are German names, Ten German Bombers etc etc, they are despatched without remorse.

Prancer and Dancer are quickly found while carol singing (Straight reindeer don't do that) and despatched by JRM.
IDS vanishes with Vixen and Cupid, who honestly guv, only look 15, really they aint.

This just leaves our bearded EU immigrant on the run with Comet.

Where do they go next? Will St Marcus (Rashford, not Evans) help them deliver their gifts to humanity. Will the evil EU immigrant be caught. What role has the secret Chinese agent, See Nineteen have to play...

Catch the next episode tomorrow, all will be revealed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024