Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Physio - Asks for Circuit Breaker 14:09 - Dec 22 with 794 viewsDennyx4

On BBC sports page - Lambert, O'Neil & 5 players tested positive - retesting for all players on Wednesday.

Link below (not sure if I have done correctly)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55413489

Ipswich Physio - Asks for Circuit Breaker on 14:13 - Dec 22 with 775 viewsBlueBadger

With the level of exacting sports science we have, I fully expect that ITFC's 'circuit breaker' to clear the club of covid will last as long as lockdown 1.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ipswich Physio - Asks for Circuit Breaker on 16:08 - Dec 22 with 672 viewsFreddy

Lambert ''We’re for me are getting led on a wing and a prayer with the testing. Since we’ve been back in July, I think we’ve been tested six or seven times. In between those times it’s been mayhem. Nobody knows if they’re going into games with the virus or not with the virus. That for me is where it’s wrong "

Why have players only being tested 5/6 times in 5 months?
Ipswich Physio - Asks for Circuit Breaker on 16:26 - Dec 22 with 647 viewschrismakin

Ipswich Physio - Asks for Circuit Breaker on 16:08 - Dec 22 by Freddy

Lambert ''We’re for me are getting led on a wing and a prayer with the testing. Since we’ve been back in July, I think we’ve been tested six or seven times. In between those times it’s been mayhem. Nobody knows if they’re going into games with the virus or not with the virus. That for me is where it’s wrong "

Why have players only being tested 5/6 times in 5 months?

Surely if you're that concerned order home kits like i have weekly

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ipswich Physio - Asks for Circuit Breaker on 16:27 - Dec 22 with 644 viewsEireannach_gorm

Ipswich Physio - Asks for Fitness Coach. (n/t) on 16:33 - Dec 22 with 631 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024