Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Mandalorian fans out there? 00:23 - Dec 27 with 1626 viewsunstableblue

Got my lad a Disney + subscription for Christmas and we just binge watched the first series.

John Favreau has nailed it. I had expected something a little trite and derivative. But it shows that all Star Wars production since Return of the Jedi (apart from perhaps Solo and Rogue Trooper) has been weak and just lacking depth.

Just great stuff, and highly recommend. 2nd series here we come.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 01:10 - Dec 27 with 1573 viewsstiff_talking

Brilliant series, essential
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 02:38 - Dec 27 with 1545 viewsdavblue

2nd series is much better than the 1st in my opinion.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 08:06 - Dec 27 with 1456 viewsColin_Viljoen

The last episode of the 2nd series is the best Star Wars hour you will ever see!
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 08:50 - Dec 27 with 1422 viewsunstableblue

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 02:38 - Dec 27 by davblue

2nd series is much better than the 1st in my opinion.

Good to know - will binge it today!

I had expected the baby yoda puppet would grate and be annoying, bit saccharine, far from it

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:02 - Dec 27 with 1396 viewsStokieBlue

It's very good, enjoy the second series.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:28 - Dec 27 with 1378 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I thought people went a bit overboard on here initially but it does get better and better, especially when he starts fighting Stormtroopers.

His voice puts me off a bit, it's so monotone and he's always so dreary/serious. A minor gripe really.

Second series is better (I've done the first 4 so far).

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:42 - Dec 27 with 1343 viewsmikeybloo88

It's pretty good...I thought it got a bit samey after a while and the storm troopers are worse shots than our forwards, often just standing around waiting to be gunned down. But the last 3 episodes of series 2 redeemed it and the final episode was great, if slightly predictable.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:49 - Dec 27 with 1339 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:42 - Dec 27 by mikeybloo88

It's pretty good...I thought it got a bit samey after a while and the storm troopers are worse shots than our forwards, often just standing around waiting to be gunned down. But the last 3 episodes of series 2 redeemed it and the final episode was great, if slightly predictable.

Throughout the Star Wars universe Stormtroopers have been terrible shots. They're slaves, essentially, and The Empire's more interested in weight of numbers than training them properly.

Login to get fewer ads

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:54 - Dec 27 with 1326 viewsMonkeyAlan

Fantastic series.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:57 - Dec 27 with 1322 viewsRozz

A good enough watch but you're right, not particularly challenging. Couple the awful shots of the troopers with armour that effectively makes Mando invincible, the only really peril is around baby Yoda going missing which seems to happen every episode.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 10:15]
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:06 - Dec 27 with 1308 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 09:57 - Dec 27 by Rozz

A good enough watch but you're right, not particularly challenging. Couple the awful shots of the troopers with armour that effectively makes Mando invincible, the only really peril is around baby Yoda going missing which seems to happen every episode.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 10:15]

You need to copy the URL under the 'share' button to share videos, rather than the URL at the top of the page. I suspect that's why your video hasn't worked.

Baby Yoda's a little sh!t isn't he? Tries to eat everything (including other babies) and is always messing about with things or wandering off.

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:10 - Dec 27 with 1300 viewsIpswichKnight

Your lad ( and you as well ! ) might also enjoy the cartoon series Rebels as well it fills in a bit of the back story around Ashoka and it will probably really help when the Ashoka and Rangers of the new Republic series come out in 2022.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:11 - Dec 27 with 1300 viewspennyfathersleg

The first season is awesome, but the second is even more awesome. And as for the season finale, wow!!!!!
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:15 - Dec 27 with 1264 viewspennyfathersleg

Didn’t actually mean to up arrow! Storm troopers have never been very good. And don’t forget, they’re fighting the cream when we see them fight. 😜
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:15 - Dec 27 with 1262 viewsRozz

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:06 - Dec 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

You need to copy the URL under the 'share' button to share videos, rather than the URL at the top of the page. I suspect that's why your video hasn't worked.

Baby Yoda's a little sh!t isn't he? Tries to eat everything (including other babies) and is always messing about with things or wandering off.

Edited, my bad!

Made me laugh.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:19 - Dec 27 with 1251 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:15 - Dec 27 by Rozz

Edited, my bad!

Made me laugh.

Haha, yes, very good.

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 12:37 - Dec 27 with 1151 viewsunstableblue

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:10 - Dec 27 by IpswichKnight

Your lad ( and you as well ! ) might also enjoy the cartoon series Rebels as well it fills in a bit of the back story around Ashoka and it will probably really help when the Ashoka and Rangers of the new Republic series come out in 2022.

Thanks for tip

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 16:27 - Dec 27 with 1054 viewsIPS_wich

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 10:15 - Dec 27 by pennyfathersleg

Didn’t actually mean to up arrow! Storm troopers have never been very good. And don’t forget, they’re fighting the cream when we see them fight. 😜

The first 4-5 minutes of the Season 1 finale was so funny - with the two Scout Troopers on their speeder bikes who’d grabbed Baby Yoda just chatting away and then start trying to shoot at a can about ten metres away - and kept missing. The episode was directed by Taika Waititi so was always going to have some humour, but i was in stitches.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 20:04 - Dec 27 with 967 viewseireblue

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 08:50 - Dec 27 by unstableblue

Good to know - will binge it today!

I had expected the baby yoda puppet would grate and be annoying, bit saccharine, far from it

Shame he grows up into snoke.

Oh yea, spoiler alert.
Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 20:48 - Dec 27 with 945 viewsDinDjarin

Any Mandalorian fans out there? on 08:06 - Dec 27 by Colin_Viljoen

The last episode of the 2nd series is the best Star Wars hour you will ever see!

Agree.

I was a shaking mess and didnt know whether to cry or scream.

It recreated my 8 yr old self from when watching the original films.

Cant waiit for the spin of series for Boba Fett.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 20:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024