Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang 23:00 - Jan 3 with 2170 viewsunstableblue

... deranged

Love the REPUBLICAN election official just debunking every crazed conspiracy theory Trump throws at him

5000 dead people voted... ‘no sir, there was at worst 2 inaccurate votes in that category’

The internet is alive of this lady putting in 18000 votes 3 times... ‘those videos you are talking about were doctored, we have had these verified, I can send you the link, our law enforcement and FBI have investigated, there was nothing wrong’... trump just then rants about everyone being incompetent

I could go on.....

Trump has no accurate data.... it’s all just what he wants to hear

ITS FECKIN CRAZY PEOPLE.... 70 million people voted for this nut job
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 23:03]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:23 - Jan 4 with 320 viewsHerbivore

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:21 - Jan 4 by bluelagos

I actually listened to the full recording of the call (bored in lockdown) earlier.

I think Trump genuinely believes he won and that voting irregularities stole it. He said things like how 'my people told me I was up in the polls' or how he won extra seats in the house, or how he got more votes than before.

It's like he doesn't have the intellect to compute all those things can be true, but that he can still lose.

I almost felt sorry for him, like a child unwilling to accept having to share a toy with a younger sibling.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 21:22]

One thing often overlooked about Trump is how painfully thick he is. Genuinely really, really dim.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:29 - Jan 4 with 315 viewsbluelagos

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:23 - Jan 4 by Herbivore

One thing often overlooked about Trump is how painfully thick he is. Genuinely really, really dim.

I genuinely thought that on listening. Too stupid to understand rather than an evil dictator.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 310 viewsHerbivore

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:29 - Jan 4 by bluelagos

I genuinely thought that on listening. Too stupid to understand rather than an evil dictator.

I think he's definitely a narcissist which means he is happy to do evil if it benefits him, but he won't see it as evil precisely because it benefits him. That said a lot of the time I think he doesn't really know what the fook is going on either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:53 - Jan 4 with 282 viewsChurchman

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 23:09 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

I find his desperation delicious.

17 more days.

It's on.

When I was in America skiing last Feb, the prevailing view of the people I met (rich people and mostly republicans) was that Trump was infinitely better than any Democrat. Basically, they felt their money was safer under the GOP. I’d love to know what their view of him now is. As you say, he’s desperate and he is basically off his trolley. The next 17 days are going to be interesting.

I also wonder if the Americans will look to amend the constitution to try and prevent bonkers people like Trump getting near the White House.
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 263 viewsElderGrizzly

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:32 - Jan 4 by Herbivore

I think he's definitely a narcissist which means he is happy to do evil if it benefits him, but he won't see it as evil precisely because it benefits him. That said a lot of the time I think he doesn't really know what the fook is going on either.

The people around him pulling the strings know he can be manipulated and is impressionable.

He is their perfect patsy
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 22:16 - Jan 4 with 242 viewstractordownsouth

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:18 - Jan 4 by ElderGrizzly

The Trumpers are out defending him

Even people who supported him in the election are being called RINOs because they don't support his baseless claims. It really is a cult - I don't see how anyone can pretend otherwise anymore

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024