Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is it time for Tomas holey to return 22:30 - Jan 10 with 1026 viewsItfcforme

To many crosses Not being dealt with
is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:33 - Jan 10 with 1019 viewsBlueBadger

I take it all back Boris. We need to get the teachers back to work, we're being invaded by the illiterate here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:38 - Jan 10 with 991 viewsDarth_Koont

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:33 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

I take it all back Boris. We need to get the teachers back to work, we're being invaded by the illiterate here.

Do you want me to correct yours first?

Pronouns: He/Him

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:40 - Jan 10 with 981 viewsDarth_Koont

I haven’t seen a huge improvement with Cornell so would prefer to be playing Holy as he’s our player.

Not sure Holy would have done so much about the goals yesterday though.

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:51 - Jan 10 with 927 viewsWicklowBlue

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:40 - Jan 10 by Darth_Koont

I haven’t seen a huge improvement with Cornell so would prefer to be playing Holy as he’s our player.

Not sure Holy would have done so much about the goals yesterday though.

Is Cornell not "our" player too? But agreed not sure Holy would have done much for the goals yesterday either. Problems to be fixed are elsewhere.
is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:59 - Jan 10 with 910 viewsDarth_Koont

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:51 - Jan 10 by WicklowBlue

Is Cornell not "our" player too? But agreed not sure Holy would have done much for the goals yesterday either. Problems to be fixed are elsewhere.

You make a very good point! 😀

He is our player and I’m getting confused with whoever was our second keeper last season.

I think Holy is better or at least can be if given the role and more confidence.

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 09:15 - Jan 11 with 714 viewsBryanPlug

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 22:51 - Jan 10 by WicklowBlue

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 09:31 - Jan 11 with 701 viewsMeadowlark

I didn't know he came from many crosses? Is that near Gatwick?
is it time for Tomas holey to return on 09:36 - Jan 11 with 697 viewsclive_baker

Not sure Cornell did a lot wrong on Saturday really, certainly couldn't have done anything about any of their goals. Don't get me wrong I'm not convinced he's a real step up on Holy as I've not seen enough of him yet to really judge. I genuinely think Holy is one of the worst keepers we've had in years though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 09:40 - Jan 11 with 688 viewsNthQldITFC

is it time for Tomas holey to return on 09:15 - Jan 11 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

What about that ex boxer Valuev, he's three inches taller again, and I don't think he's boxing anymore. We could sign him up and he'd be a further 25% improvement.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024