Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would losing today be the tipping point? 07:16 - Jan 16 with 3221 viewsbobbyramsey

What outcome do we want?
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:01 - Jan 16 with 937 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 10:57 - Jan 16 by textbackup

until fans are in the ground making it impossible for this to continue nothing will change.

and, honestly, even then I don't think ME will act. look how it got with MM.... it took MM to act on it, not that dry w*nk evans.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 10:59]

Of course Evans won't act. He doesn't give a s**t about ITFC. The thing he cares about is his money.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 935 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:01 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

Of course Evans won't act. He doesn't give a s**t about ITFC. The thing he cares about is his money.

You could pay the severance if you care? If you don't pay then you obviously only care about your money

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 938 viewstextbackup

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:01 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

and that's what confuses the hell out of me..... he wastes 5/6m a year to have a business get worse, and fail..... it blows my mind.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:03 - Jan 16 with 931 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:02 - Jan 16 by textbackup

and that's what confuses the hell out of me..... he wastes 5/6m a year to have a business get worse, and fail..... it blows my mind.

To be fair there has to be a fair chance he could be facing bankruptcy. He business suffered various issues before covid and since then it has been decimated

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 911 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:01 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

Lol how much do you think he has put in? Put a number on it please, the board could do with being cheered up with a good laugh

I am not gonna talk about your 100m imaginations. I'm talking about the facts as he and Lambert are well made up for each other. The pair of frauds.

Good laugh that's what we heave when reading your 100m imaginations and sucking the person who has turned us into the joke club.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:09 - Jan 16 with 903 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:07 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

I am not gonna talk about your 100m imaginations. I'm talking about the facts as he and Lambert are well made up for each other. The pair of frauds.

Good laugh that's what we heave when reading your 100m imaginations and sucking the person who has turned us into the joke club.

The least surprising response in history. No number given, as I said before it is like dealing with a covid denier

Just give a number about the club that you care so much amount. You must know it because you are so so sure that it isn't 100 million

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 890 viewstextbackup

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:03 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

To be fair there has to be a fair chance he could be facing bankruptcy. He business suffered various issues before covid and since then it has been decimated

if he were to, where would that leave us? I really don't know much about it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 887 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:09 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

The least surprising response in history. No number given, as I said before it is like dealing with a covid denier

Just give a number about the club that you care so much amount. You must know it because you are so so sure that it isn't 100 million

You must know it is 100m because you are so so sure.

What have we got? The ongoing decline and it won't stop as long as this retard owns the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:16 - Jan 16 with 880 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:11 - Jan 16 by textbackup

if he were to, where would that leave us? I really don't know much about it

We would go into admin and possibly liquidation unless a buyer could be found.

It is likely someone would be able to buy us on tbe cheap so would probably happen. We would then be run on an absolutely shoestring with a small squad and be firmly mid table league 1

When I say shoestring I mean compared to league 1. We currently have one of the biggest and most expensive swuafs in the division by miles

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:17 - Jan 16 with 877 viewsRegencyBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 10:57 - Jan 16 by TractorWood

Lambert is a problem but Evans is the problem.

100%!
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:18 - Jan 16 with 874 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:11 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

You must know it is 100m because you are so so sure.

What have we got? The ongoing decline and it won't stop as long as this retard owns the club.

100 million is widely used as the number.

Come on machers you are turning into matt Hancock here

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:19 - Jan 16 with 871 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:17 - Jan 16 by RegencyBlue

100%!

Which owners in this division put in more?

Not saying he isn't a problem because he is in some ways but those ways are dealing with the manager so sacking Lambert is the best solution all round

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:19 - Jan 16 with 868 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:18 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

100 million is widely used as the number.

Come on machers you are turning into matt Hancock here

Widely used.........by who? By you

You and your 100m imaginations

Even if true then what? He is by far the worst football club owner in UK.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:20 - Jan 16 with 863 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:19 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

Widely used.........by who? By you

You and your 100m imaginations

Even if true then what? He is by far the worst football club owner in UK.

Still waiting for a number

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:22 - Jan 16 with 852 viewsbrogansnose

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 10:57 - Jan 16 by textbackup

until fans are in the ground making it impossible for this to continue nothing will change.

and, honestly, even then I don't think ME will act. look how it got with MM.... it took MM to act on it, not that dry w*nk evans.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2021 10:59]

...............and this is the thing. Fans in the ground would mean a whole different outlook because those in charge dismiss what's posted on here as coming from a bunch of troublemakers and are so deluded to think that the majority of the fanbase are happy sucking it up Suffolk stylee.

Marcus baby, it ain't so.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:24 - Jan 16 with 845 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:20 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

Still waiting for a number

I'm not going to take some numbers out of my arse like you are with your 100m imaginations.

Oh and remind us how things are better with your darling Woolfenden in defence as you had been crying for Nsiala to get dropped.

You and your ITFC knowledge
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:25 - Jan 16 with 843 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:22 - Jan 16 by brogansnose

...............and this is the thing. Fans in the ground would mean a whole different outlook because those in charge dismiss what's posted on here as coming from a bunch of troublemakers and are so deluded to think that the majority of the fanbase are happy sucking it up Suffolk stylee.

Marcus baby, it ain't so.

Bluefish for example has been sucking Evans for years and continues to do so.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:25 - Jan 16 with 844 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:24 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm not going to take some numbers out of my arse like you are with your 100m imaginations.

Oh and remind us how things are better with your darling Woolfenden in defence as you had been crying for Nsiala to get dropped.

You and your ITFC knowledge

Just a number......whenever you are ready

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:26 - Jan 16 with 835 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:25 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

Just a number......whenever you are ready

You have numbers then.

100m

You and your knowledge.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:27 - Jan 16 with 828 viewsjas0999

Evans won’t sack him if we lose 5-0.

That five year deal is a stumbling block.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:28 - Jan 16 with 826 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:26 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

You have numbers then.

100m

You and your knowledge.

Glad to see you agreed with me all along. I thought you probably did. You have to feel for Marcus after putting £100 million into this club

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:28 - Jan 16 with 821 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:27 - Jan 16 by jas0999

Evans won’t sack him if we lose 5-0.

That five year deal is a stumbling block.

Bang on !!! But some people are never going to learn it.

We'll finish in the bottom half and Lambert will still be with us next season and beyond.
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:29 - Jan 16 with 815 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:28 - Jan 16 by Bluefish

Glad to see you agreed with me all along. I thought you probably did. You have to feel for Marcus after putting £100 million into this club

I feel for you and your imaginations.

100m
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:29 - Jan 16 with 817 viewsbrogansnose

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:25 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

Bluefish for example has been sucking Evans for years and continues to do so.

I genuinely look forward to the day when you, Fishers and myself can have a pint together at some Northern ground.

I'll get the first round in cos I'm good like that. Anyway, love you both !
Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:30 - Jan 16 with 653 viewsBluefish

Would losing today be the tipping point? on 11:29 - Jan 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

I feel for you and your imaginations.

100m

You just literally said it is 100 million

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024