Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie 19:56 - Jan 17 with 1019 viewsmonytowbray

You can’t argue with those results!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:07 - Jan 17 with 959 viewsOldsmoker

He passed the 20,000 mark back in July 2020.
This just in,

As I was reading that, I took a pause because surely Trump wouldn't admit that the Jan 6th assault on the Capitol was a disgraceful attack on the Constitution and Democracy and as I read on I realised it was the impeachment that he classifies as the disgraceful attack.
Words fail me.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:08 - Jan 17 with 958 viewsSwansea_Blue

I assume that’s also a result of all the other accounts they banned and not just Trump on his own. Not that his account wasn’t full of misinformation of course. I believe he gets his Facebook account back when he steps down as president, so he’ll still have an outlet to stir and spread crap. Shame, but then Facebook is one of the largest enablers of conspiracies so no surprise.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:19 - Jan 17 with 935 viewsmonytowbray

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:08 - Jan 17 by Swansea_Blue

I assume that’s also a result of all the other accounts they banned and not just Trump on his own. Not that his account wasn’t full of misinformation of course. I believe he gets his Facebook account back when he steps down as president, so he’ll still have an outlet to stir and spread crap. Shame, but then Facebook is one of the largest enablers of conspiracies so no surprise.

True that, there was a Q anon blitz. In a way I’m kind of sad, it added a wonderful strain of confused, hilarious fear to my evening doom scrolling.

TWTD never forgets…

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:30 - Jan 17 with 918 viewsBlueBadger

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:19 - Jan 17 by monytowbray

True that, there was a Q anon blitz. In a way I’m kind of sad, it added a wonderful strain of confused, hilarious fear to my evening doom scrolling.

I tell you what, Trump is leaving it awful late before he has Hillary and all those celebrity nonces arrested like they promised us he would.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:46 - Jan 17 with 892 viewsSpruceMoose

Met Mark Ruffalo at work once. Good dude. Concerned about all the right issues.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 884 viewsBugs

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:46 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Not a man you wanna make angry, you won't like him when his angry.

Sorry couldn't help myself.
Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 22:18 - Jan 17 with 788 viewsHerbivore

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:46 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

He always comes across as a stand up guy, I like him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 22:38 - Jan 17 with 773 viewstractordownsouth

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:19 - Jan 17 by monytowbray

My favourite Qanon headbanger was a bloke called Greg Rubini. The week before election day, he did his map prediction, with over 400 EC votes going to Trump - including Oregon and Connecticut. When asked for the basis of his prediction, he said he'd just taken the 2016 results and added 10-15% to Trump's total.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 22:57 - Jan 17 with 755 viewsSpruceMoose

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 22:38 - Jan 17 by tractordownsouth

My favourite Qanon headbanger was a bloke called Greg Rubini. The week before election day, he did his map prediction, with over 400 EC votes going to Trump - including Oregon and Connecticut. When asked for the basis of his prediction, he said he'd just taken the 2016 results and added 10-15% to Trump's total.

Connecticut?!?! 😂😂😂

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 23:24 - Jan 17 with 722 viewsmonytowbray

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:30 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

I tell you what, Trump is leaving it awful late before he has Hillary and all those celebrity nonces arrested like they promised us he would.

*Morgan Freeman voice*

“It turned out Trump was doing the noncing ALL ALONG.”

TWTD never forgets…

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 23:27 - Jan 17 with 719 viewsmonytowbray

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 22:38 - Jan 17 by tractordownsouth

Lin Wood’s meltdown was particularly good.

I’m glad I still have Andy Ngo, tempted to read his book on AntiFA for a laugh.

Although I expect a lot of Mercer-funded book deals to fall through soonish.

I just hope for a day when the truth is the truth.

TWTD never forgets…

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 23:36 - Jan 17 with 711 viewsmonytowbray

Speaking of Q, this is amazing. Are they just being trolled at this point?

TWTD never forgets…

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 23:53 - Jan 17 with 688 viewstractordownsouth

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 22:57 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Connecticut?!?! 😂😂😂

Washington state, Maryland and New Jersey as well. Like I said, complete lunatics.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 09:13 - Jan 18 with 557 viewsGuthrum

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 23:36 - Jan 17 by monytowbray

Speaking of Q, this is amazing. Are they just being trolled at this point?

That's quite awesome! How are they going to explain away the personality transplant?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 09:18 - Jan 18 with 549 viewsGuthrum

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 23:27 - Jan 17 by monytowbray

Lin Wood’s meltdown was particularly good.

I’m glad I still have Andy Ngo, tempted to read his book on AntiFA for a laugh.

Although I expect a lot of Mercer-funded book deals to fall through soonish.

I just hope for a day when the truth is the truth.

Hopefully these right-wing financiers have blown a lot of their available wealth (and credibility) on backing the Trump farce, thus reducing their influence in at least the short term.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 09:51 - Jan 18 with 516 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does ‘freedom of speech’ include ‘freedom of reach’ or ‘freedom to lie on 20:30 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

The German car industry will be swooping in to help him out, any time about.....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024