Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! 20:34 - Jan 18 with 988 viewsmonytowbray

WE’VE BEEN RUMBLED.

But on a serious note, enjoying the last throws of the dice.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 21:27 - Jan 18 with 852 viewsfactual_blue

I think it was Desmond Llewelyn, who spent five years as a POW in WW2, including time in Colditz.

That's where he learnt about tunnelling, enable to construct the underground cellars beneath Central Park, in which captured children are kept by the Satanist pedagogues.

Or something.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 21:33 - Jan 18 with 822 viewsJ2BLUE

Holy sh1t how stupid are these people?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 21:34 - Jan 18 with 822 viewsThe_Major

Or, alternatively, a mischievous almost God-like alien in the Star Trek universe, expertly played with tongue firmly in cheek by John de Lancie.

What?
Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 21:42 - Jan 18 with 800 viewsBlueBadger

'It was leftists' was always going to be the death rattle of these c*nts. They're as cowardly as they are stupid and dangerous.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 22:02]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 22:08 - Jan 18 with 751 viewsSwansea_Blue

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 21:33 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Holy sh1t how stupid are these people?

How long have you got?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 22:15 - Jan 18 with 745 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m assuming because this is so implausible it’s probably true

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 22:16 - Jan 18 with 738 viewsmonytowbray

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 21:42 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

'It was leftists' was always going to be the death rattle of these c*nts. They're as cowardly as they are stupid and dangerous.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 22:02]

SHOUT THE LIE LOUDEST and then say "maybe" quietly.

The truth will still be lacing up boots by the time the lie has hit the half way point.

Or as Steve Bannon says - flood the news with sh1t.

TWTD never forgets…

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 23:18 - Jan 18 with 688 viewsfactual_blue

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 22:15 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

I’m assuming because this is so implausible it’s probably true

And the Rothschild banking heir has 'died'. Just before 'The Inauguration'.

Coincidence?

Only you can decide....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 00:02 - Jan 19 with 652 viewsmonytowbray

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 23:18 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

And the Rothschild banking heir has 'died'. Just before 'The Inauguration'.

Coincidence?

Only you can decide....

Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do with my midnight doom scrolling when Q falls apart.

Some sort of Netflix special, both documentary and dramatic re-enaction, needs to happen with Q. I can't snort enough of it.

TWTD never forgets…

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 14:54 - Jan 19 with 495 viewsSwansea_Blue

I stumbled upon this yesterday, which is a reasonable read. A game designer's insight into QAnon's approach to capturing followers.

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-5809725

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 14:55 - Jan 19 with 488 viewsSpruceMoose

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 00:02 - Jan 19 by monytowbray

Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do with my midnight doom scrolling when Q falls apart.

Some sort of Netflix special, both documentary and dramatic re-enaction, needs to happen with Q. I can't snort enough of it.

There's always climate science!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 16:20 - Jan 19 with 436 viewsmonytowbray

Okay so which one of you “lefty bumfest” posters was Q?! on 14:55 - Jan 19 by SpruceMoose

There's always climate science!

Andy Ngo’s war on imaginary antiFA and our own war on WOKE at home can keep me going.

Are we criminals or are we terrorists? I can’t keep up anymore. Wish [redacted] wasn’t avoiding political threads to tell us.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024