Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else here that delusional interview 17:53 - Jan 30 with 1037 viewsnoubledooble

He didn’t remember Bishops first yellow, good point, played well?
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 17:54 - Jan 30 with 1001 viewsTractorWood

It was by iFollow so an absolute joke.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone else here that delusional interview on 17:58 - Jan 30 with 912 viewsnoubledooble

Anyone else here that delusional interview on 17:54 - Jan 30 by TractorWood

It was by iFollow so an absolute joke.

That bloke doing the interview is so annoying
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:00 - Jan 30 with 856 viewslmfcblue

What’s he watching if he can’t remember a major part in the game 🤡
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:11 - Jan 30 with 715 viewsSonOfSpock

I'll have a pint of whatever he's having.
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:38 - Jan 30 with 599 views66notout

Anyone else here that delusional interview on 17:58 - Jan 30 by noubledooble

That bloke doing the interview is so annoying

Was it not Brenner?
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 591 viewsChrisabian

Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:38 - Jan 30 by 66notout

Was it not Brenner?

No, it was the club's iFollow. The zoom link had 'issues', apparently. Apparently.
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 559 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

“I thought we played well and I don’t think anybody could argue with that.”

I can’t quite work out if he’s just trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes (ME especially) or if he’s totally deluded and he actually believes the nonsense that he comes out with. After every game he comes out with the same old rubbish, as we continue to slide down the third division!
Anyone else here that delusional interview on 19:00 - Jan 30 with 518 viewsgainsboroughblue

What do you expect? He was practically orgasmic after a 1-0 home defeat last week.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else here that delusional interview on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 515 viewslmfcblue

Anyone else here that delusional interview on 18:45 - Jan 30 by OsmansCleanSheet

“I thought we played well and I don’t think anybody could argue with that.”

I can’t quite work out if he’s just trying to pull the wool over people’s eyes (ME especially) or if he’s totally deluded and he actually believes the nonsense that he comes out with. After every game he comes out with the same old rubbish, as we continue to slide down the third division!

He just doesn’t know much about football so he just talks sh!te
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024