Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... 18:34 - Jan 30 with 933 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...and how it affected him personally, (edit: to be aired on) the day of a make or break match.

...preparing for an employment tribunal?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:41]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 873 viewspistonbroke

The day of a make or break game , it’s pretty obvious it was prerecorded
Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:40 - Jan 30 with 850 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:39 - Jan 30 by pistonbroke

Lol, I wasn't suggesting it was live.

You do get my point don't u?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:41 - Jan 30 with 840 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:39 - Jan 30 by pistonbroke

If it was the day of a make or break game, it must have been recorded long before he even caught it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:46 - Jan 30 with 794 viewspistonbroke

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:40 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lol, I wasn't suggesting it was live.

You do get my point don't u?!

I see you’ve edited it now to try and save face , no I don’t get your point, there a plenty of things to beat lambert with , but this ain’t one of them
Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 741 viewspointofblue

And Town can point out he didn't have Covid between November 2018 and December 2020.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 18:53]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 741 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:46 - Jan 30 by pistonbroke

I see you’ve edited it now to try and save face , no I don’t get your point, there a plenty of things to beat lambert with , but this ain’t one of them

I made it clear that it was edited. No face saving.

Going on national TV to talk about the impact Covid has had on himself and the team could be a very tactical move when it comes to his contract potentially being terminated, and any subsequent legal challenge.

Absolutely happy to agree to differ.

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:54 - Jan 30 with 688 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:51 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Going on national TV to talk about the impact Covid has had on himself and the team could be a very tactical move when it comes to his contract potentially being terminated, and any subsequent legal challenge.

You are right. Typical that rather than address the point it turns into pedant's hour.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 683 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:51 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't think he needs to go on TV to make that legal challenge. I also don't think being ill is grounds for unfair dismissal.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 664 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The onus is on his Doctor and him to decide when he should return to work. If he returns to work, saying that he is fit to work, he is then liable for his performance at work.

If he negotiated a gradual return to work, on light duties, then he *might* have a case. But the previous 3 months are also material.
Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 655 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:55 - Jan 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't think he needs to go on TV to make that legal challenge. I also don't think being ill is grounds for unfair dismissal.

I don't think it's for legal reasons but might well be a tactic used to justify himself for his next attempt at fraud.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 654 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:55 - Jan 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Happy to agree to differ.

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:57 - Jan 30 with 640 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:54 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

You are right. Typical that rather than address the point it turns into pedant's hour.

Yes, I think some Twitter users have turned up.

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:59 - Jan 30 with 626 viewspistonbroke

Or maybe just maybe going on national tv to talk about how hard he has been hit with Covid will go to show people how bad Covid is , and even fit sports people do get hit hard with it , like I said there is plenty to beat lambert with , but not this
Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 600 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:59 - Jan 30 by pistonbroke

Or maybe just maybe going on national tv to talk about how hard he has been hit with Covid will go to show people how bad Covid is , and even fit sports people do get hit hard with it , like I said there is plenty to beat lambert with , but not this

Happy to agree to differ.

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 19:03 - Jan 30 with 586 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lambert goes on national TV to talk about Covid... on 18:56 - Jan 30 by J2BLUE

I don't think it's for legal reasons but might well be a tactic used to justify himself for his next attempt at fraud.

That's a reasonable point.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024