Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal drift. 11:57 - Feb 12 with 1214 viewsNthQldITFC

So now it's officially a play-off push, is it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Goal drift. on 11:58 - Feb 12 with 1201 viewsfooters

The last stage before 'mathematically impossible'.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Goal drift. on 11:59 - Feb 12 with 1198 viewsCoco

EXACTLY! He just drops in this comment like nobody will notice. Being in the hunt for the play-offs is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Being in the play-off spots and in the hunt for automatic is the bare minimum. This total dumbing down is infuriating. The man is being allowed to run amock

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Goal drift. on 12:00 - Feb 12 with 1186 viewsCoco

Goal drift. on 11:58 - Feb 12 by footers

The last stage before 'mathematically impossible'.

If you've been in. the. game, you'd know how tough this league is. Look at Sunderland.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Goal drift. on 12:01 - Feb 12 with 1182 viewsMoriarty

Pushing for a play off place with our record against the teams in the playoffs.

Can’t see what could possibly go wrong if we do perchance stumble into the playoffs.

fka omuircheartaigh

Goal drift. on 12:04 - Feb 12 with 1151 viewsStokieBlue

We could get battered tomorrow by Shrewsbury.

They are playing really well since the new manager came in and we have Lambert. Depends who comes out of the Lambingo generator tomorrow.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Goal drift. on 12:11 - Feb 12 with 1115 viewsdavblue

are we the 'hunters' or the 'hunted now?

Im guessing 'hunted' by the relegation threatened teams the way it's going.
Goal drift. on 12:14 - Feb 12 with 1087 viewsdavblue

Goal drift. on 12:00 - Feb 12 by Coco

If you've been in. the. game, you'd know how tough this league is. Look at Sunderland.

we must be the most unluckiest team ever, we've never played a bad game under him and have always deserved something from the game.
Goal drift. on 12:16 - Feb 12 with 1067 viewsSwansea_Blue

Goal drift. on 11:59 - Feb 12 by Coco

EXACTLY! He just drops in this comment like nobody will notice. Being in the hunt for the play-offs is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Being in the play-off spots and in the hunt for automatic is the bare minimum. This total dumbing down is infuriating. The man is being allowed to run amock

Not a goal I'd want to see us have at the start of the season, but I'd take it now. We've got no chance of the top two. I also think we've got little to no chance of top 6, so would bite your hand off for it.

You're right though - they are making it up as they go along.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Goal drift. on 12:34 - Feb 12 with 1018 viewsIllinoisblue

A mere two weeks after saying automatic promotion was still the aim. A deluded fool.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Goal drift. on 12:44 - Feb 12 with 984 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Goal drift. on 12:04 - Feb 12 by StokieBlue

We could get battered tomorrow by Shrewsbury.

They are playing really well since the new manager came in and we have Lambert. Depends who comes out of the Lambingo generator tomorrow.

SB

I love the Town but I actually hope so.

It is so stale and toxic with no hope right now and it is clear the only way Evans will act is if we go on a really bad run. Losing 10 out of 20 matches is not bad enough so I am now hoping we lose every game until Evans actually acts as winning a few points here and there and gradually drifting lower seems far more dangerous than a sudden plummet that will demand action.

It feels horrible to want Town to lose but it has finally come to that because it is the only thing can be good for the long term. Of course, I would prefer us to win every game from now until the end of the season but I know we are a quadrillion billion light years away from that being remotely close to possible.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Goal drift. on 12:46 - Feb 12 with 977 viewsStokieBlue

Goal drift. on 12:44 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I love the Town but I actually hope so.

It is so stale and toxic with no hope right now and it is clear the only way Evans will act is if we go on a really bad run. Losing 10 out of 20 matches is not bad enough so I am now hoping we lose every game until Evans actually acts as winning a few points here and there and gradually drifting lower seems far more dangerous than a sudden plummet that will demand action.

It feels horrible to want Town to lose but it has finally come to that because it is the only thing can be good for the long term. Of course, I would prefer us to win every game from now until the end of the season but I know we are a quadrillion billion light years away from that being remotely close to possible.

I am not actually sure a losing run will do it if the games are all 2-1, 1-0 etc.

I think a 5-0 battering by someone like Shrewsbury might be the only thing that can push ME now. Otherwise Lambert can trot out excuses as to why we lost by the odd goal every match and simply claim we deserved a draw.

The management team have used that exact line twice already in recent weeks when it was clearly nonsense.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Goal drift. on 12:48 - Feb 12 with 958 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Goal drift. on 12:46 - Feb 12 by StokieBlue

I am not actually sure a losing run will do it if the games are all 2-1, 1-0 etc.

I think a 5-0 battering by someone like Shrewsbury might be the only thing that can push ME now. Otherwise Lambert can trot out excuses as to why we lost by the odd goal every match and simply claim we deserved a draw.

The management team have used that exact line twice already in recent weeks when it was clearly nonsense.

SB

I think it might take 4 or 5 heavy defeats on the trot. It is just so depressing the blind faith Evans seems to have in something that is so clearly wrong.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Goal drift. on 12:59 - Feb 12 with 923 viewsdavblue

Goal drift. on 12:48 - Feb 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think it might take 4 or 5 heavy defeats on the trot. It is just so depressing the blind faith Evans seems to have in something that is so clearly wrong.

It feels like Evans is so detached from it, and Lambert is playing him. it's quite embarrassing what is going on at our club at this moment i time.
Goal drift. on 13:50 - Feb 12 with 850 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Goal drift. on 11:59 - Feb 12 by Coco

It was the same last season and not just a Lambert thing, Evans and O'Neill do the same. It's a cover-up culture of failure. They say one thing "play youth" and do another in loaning in as many as they can to cover for the fact our overall recruitment over the past 3 years has been atrocious. If anyone takes them seriously now....

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Goal drift. on 15:16 - Feb 12 with 789 viewsPilgrimblue

Goal drift. on 13:50 - Feb 12 by BlueWorldOrder

It was the same last season and not just a Lambert thing, Evans and O'Neill do the same. It's a cover-up culture of failure. They say one thing "play youth" and do another in loaning in as many as they can to cover for the fact our overall recruitment over the past 3 years has been atrocious. If anyone takes them seriously now....

Lambert has been a disaster for all his appointments since Norwich. After Hurst i thought it can't get any worse but he's managed it!
Sadly I don't think it'll get any better until he's gone.
Goal drift. on 15:19 - Feb 12 with 774 viewsazuremerlangus

He did use the word “if”

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Goal drift. on 17:00 - Feb 12 with 677 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Goal drift. on 15:16 - Feb 12 by Pilgrimblue

Lambert has been a disaster for all his appointments since Norwich. After Hurst i thought it can't get any worse but he's managed it!
Sadly I don't think it'll get any better until he's gone.

What comes next ....

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Goal drift. on 20:50 - Feb 12 with 581 viewsistanblue

21/22 season ticket renewal campaign: With your support we believe we can make top 10 next season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024