Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview 20:03 - Feb 16 with 602 viewsnodge_blue

I think no journalist should turn up

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 586 viewsnodge_blue

Spelt that all wrong in my anger. Post Match interview

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 576 viewsWD19

I think he and Mills should boycott the 2nd half. Just go home and refuse to watch.
I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:05 - Feb 16 with 568 viewsNthQldITFC

Yeah, nobody except maybe Dennis Pennis, that would be fun.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:05 - Feb 16 with 564 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:07 - Feb 16 with 541 viewsGeoffSentence

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:04 - Feb 16 by nodge_blue

Spelt that all wrong in my anger. Post Match interview

is a theist match interview where we praer it gets better

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:10 - Feb 16 with 510 viewsnodge_blue

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:07 - Feb 16 by GeoffSentence

is a theist match interview where we praer it gets better

I literally have no idea how post match got to be theist match. It sounds like a word!

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 490 viewsnodge_blue

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:10 - Feb 16 by nodge_blue

I literally have no idea how post match got to be theist match. It sounds like a word!

Lets text him and tell him not to go

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:11 - Feb 16 with 484 viewspointofblue

“It’s alright, Paul - we’ll just re-run the Peterborough interview with Stuart.”

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:13 - Feb 16 with 453 viewsGeoffSentence

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:10 - Feb 16 by nodge_blue

It is a a word. It is a believer in god.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:18 - Feb 16 with 415 viewsnodge_blue

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:13 - Feb 16 by GeoffSentence

It is a a word. It is a believer in god.

Good to know!

Well I don't mind if Brenner boycotts the believer in God post match interview. All faiths welcome.

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:19 - Feb 16 with 401 viewscarlisleaway

Spot on
I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:20 - Feb 16 with 387 viewsSarge

Unless we win then Lambert won’t show either
I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:26 - Feb 16 with 343 viewsNthQldITFC

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:05 - Feb 16 by NthQldITFC

Yeah, nobody except maybe Dennis Pennis, that would be fun.

"So Mr Lambert, after very nearly two and a half years in your professional capacity as a football manager, you have managed to produce an Ipswich Town which was dominated at home by Northampton Town in the third division. At which previous club did you leave your dignity?"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:29 - Feb 16 with 324 viewsnodge_blue

I want Brenner to boycott theist match interview on 20:26 - Feb 16 by NthQldITFC

"So Mr Lambert, after very nearly two and a half years in your professional capacity as a football manager, you have managed to produce an Ipswich Town which was dominated at home by Northampton Town in the third division. At which previous club did you leave your dignity?"

Colchester

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024