Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? 10:47 - Feb 26 with 1877 viewstheswitch

I have 11 and I don't know what to do.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 10:49 - Feb 26 with 1865 viewsfooters

Sell them because the hype is over and they're more or less worthless.

GoInG tO tHe MoOn. Just like Challenger.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:13 - Feb 26 with 1798 viewsGiant_Midget

I bought 7 at the beginning of this week at $46.50 a share. My plan is to sell part of the stock today to cover my initial investment, then see what happens with my remaining shares.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:44 - Feb 26 with 1740 views05Jchamb

Haven't been following GME so can't (and anyway wouldn't) advise on what to do in your specific situation.

However, as a very much amateur investor who has dabbled in crypto currencies I have found the hardest part by far to be knowing when to sell and more often than not I have held on for too long thinking the down trend will bounce the minute I sell.

My two pence would be that the regret of selling too early but still making a decent profit feels a lot better than the regret of having missed the opportunity to bank a win.

My only exception to this is one long-term holding that I can afford to lose 100% of but has the small chance of turning into a life changing sum and even that one I am stressing about my exit strategy down the line.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:57 - Feb 26 with 1697 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:13 - Feb 26 by Giant_Midget

I bought 7 at the beginning of this week at $46.50 a share. My plan is to sell part of the stock today to cover my initial investment, then see what happens with my remaining shares.

There is a saying: "Nobody ever made a loss by taking a profit."

It was a punt, you've won. You've actually won pretty big already.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 12:07 - Feb 26 with 1668 viewstheswitch

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:13 - Feb 26 by Giant_Midget

I already covered my losses, I bought it at $50 and sold a few at $130.

There is quite a lot of information around about what is going to happen. I like the advice of "Nobody ever made a loss by taking a profit". I might take a profit real soon on most of what I've got left, and keep two or three _just in case_.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 12:30 - Feb 26 with 1609 viewsGuthrum

To fight the Orc, turn to page 53
To run away screaming, turn to page 57

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:13 - Feb 26 with 1542 viewsLeBlue

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:44 - Feb 26 by 05Jchamb

Haven't been following GME so can't (and anyway wouldn't) advise on what to do in your specific situation.

However, as a very much amateur investor who has dabbled in crypto currencies I have found the hardest part by far to be knowing when to sell and more often than not I have held on for too long thinking the down trend will bounce the minute I sell.

My two pence would be that the regret of selling too early but still making a decent profit feels a lot better than the regret of having missed the opportunity to bank a win.

My only exception to this is one long-term holding that I can afford to lose 100% of but has the small chance of turning into a life changing sum and even that one I am stressing about my exit strategy down the line.

What's the long term holding you are referring to, if you don't mind me asking?
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:37 - Feb 26 with 1495 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 12:07 - Feb 26 by theswitch

I already covered my losses, I bought it at $50 and sold a few at $130.

There is quite a lot of information around about what is going to happen. I like the advice of "Nobody ever made a loss by taking a profit". I might take a profit real soon on most of what I've got left, and keep two or three _just in case_.

Just to emphasise, that was a general quote, it wasn't personal advice. I am not a Financial Advisor, this is not Financial Advice.
Login to get fewer ads

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:41 - Feb 26 with 1483 views05Jchamb

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:13 - Feb 26 by LeBlue

What's the long term holding you are referring to, if you don't mind me asking?

I have sent you a PM. Does anyone else on here follow crypto currencies?
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:56 - Feb 26 with 1452 viewsLeBlue

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:41 - Feb 26 by 05Jchamb

Thanks.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 1419 viewsBlueStreak

I have one share. Had 4 but sold them for $350 each a while ago. Now hoping this one continues to fight back to take additional profit.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 16:50 - Feb 26 with 1348 viewsDinDjarin

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 11:44 - Feb 26 by 05Jchamb

Noone ever went broke banking profit.

Set your sell target / profit and stick to it with no regrets rather than chasing price up.
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 16:51 - Feb 26 with 1341 viewsDinDjarin

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:41 - Feb 26 by 05Jchamb

I have my eye on 2 but not jumped in yet and may not do so but on my radar.

Anyone interested then research research research

GST
CLP
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 13:32 - Mar 10 with 1158 viewstheswitch

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 16:51 - Feb 26 by DinDjarin

GST
CLP

I wasn't sure what to do so I bought 11 more. Now what?
Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 14:24 - Mar 10 with 1070 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sell if they are worth more than you paid.

They hope lead to them being massively overvalued. Take your profit and run

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 14:39 - Mar 10 with 1027 viewsTIB

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 16:51 - Feb 26 by DinDjarin

GST
CLP

Been riding the GST bus a few months, also onboard the Argo bus. If you wanted into BTC but feel you missed chance / buying it fries your brain, Argo is a good play in my opinion. That's my lunch break done, back to boxing beer.

p.s. Gamestop nearing its previous ATH, if you've made some profit I'd take it. Don't get caught as it'll drop like a stone.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 14:47 - Mar 10 with 1007 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Do anyone own any Gamestop shares? on 14:39 - Mar 10 by TIB

Been riding the GST bus a few months, also onboard the Argo bus. If you wanted into BTC but feel you missed chance / buying it fries your brain, Argo is a good play in my opinion. That's my lunch break done, back to boxing beer.

p.s. Gamestop nearing its previous ATH, if you've made some profit I'd take it. Don't get caught as it'll drop like a stone.

I also trade bit of Crypto.... most for long term holds.

BTC in my opinion is gone, could be wrong but it serves no purpose. I'm into XRP and XLM, also like Hydro and Tel and a few others.

Always open to some crypto chatter

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024