Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton... 10:13 - Feb 27 with 2626 viewsparkinshair

Speaking to a Bristol City supporting friend on Facebook last night who’s local paper are running the story. They really don’t like Ashton. Main complaint seems to be he’s a “Yes” man.

Its all eggs, baked beans, and a fried slice
Blog: A New Hope Has Quickly Turned into Carry On Screaming

Ashton... on 11:41 - Feb 27 with 287 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ashton... on 10:16 - Feb 27 by Herbivore

It's 2021, nobody likes anybody anymore.

SUQ

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ashton... on 11:42 - Feb 27 with 282 viewsghostofescobar

Manager: “Can I spend £3mill on a striker”. Ashton:”Yes”. Perfect!!

GhostOfEscobar

Ashton... on 11:47 - Feb 27 with 267 viewschrismakin

It's interesting because hes in charge of player contracts and transfers and has made a lot of profit for their players. So hes very good at the financial side of things which let's be honest we need.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Ashton... on 12:03 - Feb 27 with 253 viewsparkinshair

Ashton... on 11:36 - Feb 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

I get it that it's what they said, but my point is calling someone a 'yes man' means nothing. It's a real throw away comment.

Not sure how much of it is they don’t like him as a person as a few mention of him speaking in cliques and jargon. But let’s face it, most of them do.

Its all eggs, baked beans, and a fried slice
Blog: A New Hope Has Quickly Turned into Carry On Screaming

Ashton... on 12:42 - Feb 27 with 222 viewssolemio

Ashton... on 10:52 - Feb 27 by Bobbychase

Yeah he's not been there that long, it's just their overall complaining which usually makes me roll their eyes, so when I see they "hate" Mark Ashton I also remember they "hated" Lee Johnson before he was made manager, some of them "hate" being part of a big sports franchise even though it means they are well backed financially and some of them even "hate" having to share their stadium with a rugby team even though it means loads gets spent on their pitch.

They hate a lot of things, that's my gripe. And why I'd rather go and watch Rovers any day.

I think you mean Roovers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024