Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app 12:15 - Mar 4 with 883 viewsSteve_M

Seem to be just theatre.

£22 billion. Makes Marcus Evans feel like he's done a good job at ITFC in comparison.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 12:23]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:30 - Mar 4 with 772 viewsSwansea_Blue

Been a massive balls up hasn't it. I wasn't contacted when I had the virus (missed one call that might have been them, but that was it). And I couldn't use the app on my phone.

Not exactly world beating.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:37 - Mar 4 with 722 viewsPlums

I think this is very harsh. The app and supporting systems and processes was a complex set of requirements and has been built, tested and proven to meet its specification over and over again: It will deliver long lasting benefits to Tory party coffers.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 12:38]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:42 - Mar 4 with 701 viewsBlueBadger

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:30 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

Been a massive balls up hasn't it. I wasn't contacted when I had the virus (missed one call that might have been them, but that was it). And I couldn't use the app on my phone.

Not exactly world beating.

Yes, but the alternative to spending over £350M a week on it would have been to buy a foreign one that actually worked. and then spending the change on investing in public services.

COME ON NOW.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 13:00]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:44 - Mar 4 with 680 viewsElderGrizzly

The fact the system was designed where you didn't check out again was a fatal flaw too. You were contacted (or not) if you checked in at Costa at 8am, left 5 mins later, but a case came in at 4pm.

The whole £22bn scheme has been a Govt sponsored money laundering sham
[Post edited 4 Mar 2021 12:45]
Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:48 - Mar 4 with 642 viewsHerbivore

It's a good job Dido Harding has been hauled over the coals and won't have her name anywhere near overseeing anything public health related ever again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:53 - Mar 4 with 610 viewsNthQldITFC

Until there is actual MEANINGFUL accountability in government and its symbiotic mouth and arse pieces (associated businesses), particularly in the infinitely more serious issues of environment, this sort of crap will just keep on happening.

What sort of accountability? Prison terms, and high percentage-based asset removal from demonstrably culpable individuals. Up to and including for example, a hypothetical multi-billionaire business leader conclusively shown to have been complicit in facilitating and hiding, say, emissions-cheating software in cars, loses ALL of his assets and has to start again on a Universal Basic Income, when he gets out of the slammer.

There's not time left to piss about, just look in David Attenborough's eyes and see how scared he looks.

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, but I needed a rant.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 574 viewsRyorry

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 12:53 - Mar 4 by NthQldITFC

Until there is actual MEANINGFUL accountability in government and its symbiotic mouth and arse pieces (associated businesses), particularly in the infinitely more serious issues of environment, this sort of crap will just keep on happening.

What sort of accountability? Prison terms, and high percentage-based asset removal from demonstrably culpable individuals. Up to and including for example, a hypothetical multi-billionaire business leader conclusively shown to have been complicit in facilitating and hiding, say, emissions-cheating software in cars, loses ALL of his assets and has to start again on a Universal Basic Income, when he gets out of the slammer.

There's not time left to piss about, just look in David Attenborough's eyes and see how scared he looks.

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, but I needed a rant.

'The Matrix' on ITV4 last night was actually scarily relevant to the climate crisis now.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Test and Trace then - All those check ins on an app on 13:05 - Mar 4 with 572 viewsIllinoisblue

Has that 22billion figure ever been challenged? It’s an astronomical sum for a pisspoor app. Where has the money gone?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024