Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? 08:05 - Mar 8 with 3003 viewsGerkensBeard

Downes in you’d imagine. Edwards replacing Bennett’s? Doubt Judge will be back yet.
I hope we stick with the direct style that has brought us success of late against a technically gifted Lincoln side. Keep Rogers and Johnson quiet and we may have a chance
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 10:24 - Mar 8 with 492 viewsWD19

I think Downes will come in and he will want Jackson involved.

Suspect Parrott will still start. So maybe Jackson on the right.
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 10:47 - Mar 8 with 471 viewsPJH

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 09:58 - Mar 8 by Darth_Koont

Yes. It’s in the Bible.

I did actually google 'should you start a sentence with the word and?' before making my post but I posted it anyway.
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 10:54 - Mar 8 with 454 viewsBlueForYou

Still think at this level & with the players we have, that 442 is a far better option. Not hoofball but keeping things structured & two strikers givesbus morengoal threat surely? Will Cook compromise his beliefs?
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 11:12 - Mar 8 with 438 viewsPJH

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 10:54 - Mar 8 by BlueForYou

Still think at this level & with the players we have, that 442 is a far better option. Not hoofball but keeping things structured & two strikers givesbus morengoal threat surely? Will Cook compromise his beliefs?

I think he said that initially he works to a system that best utilises the players that he has at his disposal rather than trying to adapt them to a system. (Or did I imagine that he said that or something like it?).

If so 442 would seem to be the best idea I think.
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 11:16 - Mar 8 with 434 viewstractordownsouth

Back 4 and goalkeeper the same

Downes in for Bishop
Judge in for Bennetts (if he's back)
Edwards in for Harrop.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 11:18 - Mar 8 with 433 viewscatch74

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 09:05 - Mar 8 by Sparky85

Depending on availability, I would go:
Holy
Matheson, Chambers, Wilson, Kenlock
Dozzell, Downes
Edwards, Bishop, Bennetts
Norwood

If Judge is back available, then put him in for Bishop. Clear the run of games is catching up on Troy and he needs a rest, which is why I have gone for Bish there.

In an ideal world I would still like us to play 2 up top so could change the above for a 4-4-2 with Jackson in for Bish.

I just wonder if he’d put Jackson in for Bennetts and move Bish out wide, he won’t do any worse than anyone else there.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 11:18 - Mar 8 with 432 viewsrattram

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 09:42 - Mar 8 by Sparky85

The simple answer is round pegs in round holes. Edwards and Bennetts are both natural wide players.

Bennetts is a show pony who promises a lot and delivers very little. He runs with his head down and doesn't look for players in better positions
What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 13:38 - Mar 8 with 386 viewsreusersfreekicks

What changes do you think cook will make tomorrow night? on 09:47 - Mar 8 by MrTown

Cornell
Matheson - Chambers - Wilson - Kenlock
Downes - Dozzell
Thomas - Lankester - Edwards
Norwood

Thomas!! Streuth
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024