Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook 17:18 - Apr 5 with 2171 viewsurbanblue

They are not playing for the shirt and certainly not for him.

He must be embarrassed at that shambles ... Hope he gets rid of as many as he can in the Summer.
I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:00 - Apr 5 with 341 viewsKieran_Knows

How they’ve not taken to him I do not know. From what I hear, he’s infectious on the training ground.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:06 - Apr 5 with 321 viewsPilgrimblue

Cook should never have replaced PL. It was too late to make a change and instead should have left Gill in charge for rest of season. Or at given Butcher and Dyer the reins.
But I guess ME has never made a good choice or decision in his entire time at Town. Not even MM could make anything from this bunch of wasters. We've got L2 players at best so no surprise that they're lost for ideas at a level beyond them! Just think for a moment, we've loaned out players to L2 and below but none have excelled so its about time we realised that.
I'm not sure what the answer is! Maybe we need the takeover with complete clearout of players and management. Only good appointment made by ME was MM to get us out of trouble that ME had created. ME must sell without any more delay as his tenure is dragging us down.
I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:08 - Apr 5 with 305 viewsJ2BLUE

I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:06 - Apr 5 by Pilgrimblue

Cook should never have replaced PL. It was too late to make a change and instead should have left Gill in charge for rest of season. Or at given Butcher and Dyer the reins.
But I guess ME has never made a good choice or decision in his entire time at Town. Not even MM could make anything from this bunch of wasters. We've got L2 players at best so no surprise that they're lost for ideas at a level beyond them! Just think for a moment, we've loaned out players to L2 and below but none have excelled so its about time we realised that.
I'm not sure what the answer is! Maybe we need the takeover with complete clearout of players and management. Only good appointment made by ME was MM to get us out of trouble that ME had created. ME must sell without any more delay as his tenure is dragging us down.

I am not shy about blaming Evans but if he had left Gill in charge and Cowleys/Cook had then gone elsewhere, he would have been crucified.

We can't blame him for grabbing the best manager available.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:10 - Apr 5 with 301 viewsbobbyramsey

I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 17:21 - Apr 5 by Coco

unprofessional, mediocre, work-shy losers. That's what they are.

Mediocre? Your flattering them....
I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:11 - Apr 5 with 287 viewsChurchman

I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 17:47 - Apr 5 by haynes_toe1

This squad should not be drawing 0-0 against the worst team in the league without a shot on target irrespective of peoples views on individual players.

Lambert would have rightly been slaughtered for it and Cook should not go without criticism for failing to get anything remotely positive out of the entire playing group.

How is he supposed to do that? He can’t play for them. If they don’t want to do it, can’t do it or more likely, want him out, there is little he can do until the summer.

They’ve been garbage for years. By all means have a go at Cook if there is no improvement at Christmas
I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 18:22 - Apr 5 with 253 viewsjeera

I can only think some of the players haven't taken to Cook on 17:44 - Apr 5 by reusersfreekicks

Or maybe, just maybe, Cook hasn't gone about restoring confidence and performances in the best way. We don't know what has gone on.....

Dunno mate.

I haven't even got the enthusiasm to come up with a theory.

It's exhausting following this club atm.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024