Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable 08:54 - Apr 6 with 2702 viewsBelsteadCav

I very rarely sit through a whole match nowadays, but Sky is just horrendous. Especially Carragher and Neville.

I know it’s aimed at the blinkered Premier league fans, but it just makes me turn over straight away.

Take last night, I turned over to watch Everton v Palace, and there was Carragher talking about Liverpool 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 21:01 - Apr 6 with 299 viewsWD19

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 09:23 - Apr 6 by Metal_Hacker

Been thinking exactly the same but ...think I'm watching too much football of late and can;t remember the last GOOD game I watched

Like you say though , the summary time after time is just tedious cr4p for the sake of it

I'd rather have music playing at half time like at a live game as opposed to a couple of ex players talking b0llox

I binned off Sky and BT Sports at the start of lockdown last spring. Have saved myself £50 per month and have not missed it one bit. It’s just expensive wallpaper.
Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 21:15 - Apr 6 with 284 viewsVaughan8

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 21:01 - Apr 6 by WD19

I binned off Sky and BT Sports at the start of lockdown last spring. Have saved myself £50 per month and have not missed it one bit. It’s just expensive wallpaper.

People who get sky and BT sport though the respective companies are going to get ripped off.

Now TV usually do a season ticket for £200 for 19 months and you're allowed to devices at a time. Find someone else to share it with you and it's £10 a month.

Also with EE you can get BT sport as an add-on for £5. Can't watch it on a "TV box" but can watch it on PS4 etc.

So £15 for both isn't too bad.........especially when people pay £10 for one borefest match
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 21:16]
Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 22:51 - Apr 6 with 240 viewsJimmyJazz

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 20:23 - Apr 6 by BseaBlue

Give non-league a try. I garuntee you will enjoy it.

Or maybe League 1???

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 23:07 - Apr 6 with 229 viewsDinnernotTea

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 21:01 - Apr 6 by WD19

Never had BT but I too cancelled Sky Sports, in December 2020. I couldn't remember the last game I watched from minute 1 to 90 without scrolling through my phone or turning over for 10 minutes. Haven't missed it one bit.

Elite football is so stop start it's incredible. He's an idea of the 95 minutes played get a stop watch and see how long the ball is "live". Amazed if it's more than 50 minutes.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Anyone else think sky sports football analysis is getting unwatchable on 08:59 - Apr 7 with 174 viewsdaisyisabaddog

I can cope with Neville but the rest drive me mad, especially Carragher. They all persistently criticise zonal marking apparently ignorant of the fact that it has reduced goals conceded from corners dramatically. They seem to have no understanding of it at all and worse still haven't made any effort to find out.

There is some satisfaction to be had in turning the sound off every time Roy Keane says "listen" at the start of a sentence but other than that there is no point to him at all.

As for BT, I only watch with the sound turned off. Glenn Hoddle drives me to distraction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024