Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. 12:44 - Apr 13 with 885 viewsBlueBadger

Look at this here:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/12/tommy-robinson-asked-wealthy-us-

They appear to have spelt 'violent, racist criminal and traitor to his country, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon' completely incorrectly in the first sentences of the article.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 12:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:48 - Apr 13 with 850 viewsHerbivore

Careful now, you'll upset the delicate flowers with very legitimate concerns by being mean about our Tommy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:50 - Apr 13 with 837 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Court documents released in the US show the English Defence League founder discussed moving his family to Texas in 2019, where he would earn money by speaking at venues “including evangelical churches”.

What a dream.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:54 - Apr 13 with 822 viewsHerbivore

I do enjoy the irony of someone who has made a career out of demonising people fleeing actual violence and persecution now seeking asylum elsewhere because of perceived persecution.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:56 - Apr 13 with 808 viewseireblue

Does he realise the US also has curbs?

He still may not be safe.
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:57 - Apr 13 with 806 viewsBlueBadger

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:48 - Apr 13 by Herbivore

Careful now, you'll upset the delicate flowers with very legitimate concerns by being mean about our Tommy.

I mean, I could have called him a 'shortarsed wannabe nazi thicko who's so pitifully inadequate he's named himself after one of Luton's Twop Bwoys' but I know that people who are chill with terms like 'bum boy' 'picaninny' are very sensitive to Abusive Language.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:58 - Apr 13 with 802 viewsHARRY10

apparently he is now bankrupt, not a penny to his name

perhaps it might be a good idea to have a good look up his hooter

as that's where a good bit of the money ended up ........ allegedly
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:00 - Apr 13 with 782 viewsSteve_M

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:58 - Apr 13 by HARRY10

apparently he is now bankrupt, not a penny to his name

perhaps it might be a good idea to have a good look up his hooter

as that's where a good bit of the money ended up ........ allegedly

How did he buy his nice house without a mortgage I wonder?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:05 - Apr 13 with 764 viewsfactual_blue

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:00 - Apr 13 by Steve_M

Nobody who owns a tanning salon is ever involved in money laundering. Ever.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:09 - Apr 13 with 748 viewsHARRY10

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:05 - Apr 13 by factual_blue

Nobody who owns a tanning salon is ever involved in money laundering. Ever.

Just wanted to make that clear.

a bit ironic that he would be involved in changing peoples skin colour
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:12 - Apr 13 with 742 viewsfactual_blue

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 12:54 - Apr 13 by Herbivore

I do enjoy the irony of someone who has made a career out of demonising people fleeing actual violence and persecution now seeking asylum elsewhere because of perceived persecution.

He is a good egg though.
Really.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:17 - Apr 13 with 732 viewsHARRY10

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 13:00 - Apr 13 by Steve_M

perhaps he had to rely upon the generosity of well-wishers*, because

"Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has been jailed for 18 months for mortgage fraud."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25862838

* who may have thought they were donating towards furthering the cause if bigotry, not buying the ever honest Stephen a house
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:10 - Apr 13 with 635 viewsGeoffSentence

I would have thought his criminal record would make it difficult for him to get into the States.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:14 - Apr 13 with 618 viewssolemio

Gruan? You have misspelt the misspelling of Guardian. It should be Grauniad surely.

I wonder whether Yaxley-Lennon has had or will have to sell his lovely house in Barton-le-Cley in Bedfordshire. How sad if so - hee heeheeeee.
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:32 - Apr 13 with 590 viewsHARRY10

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:14 - Apr 13 by solemio

Gruan? You have misspelt the misspelling of Guardian. It should be Grauniad surely.

I wonder whether Yaxley-Lennon has had or will have to sell his lovely house in Barton-le-Cley in Bedfordshire. How sad if so - hee heeheeeee.

He is up on court next Monday for his libel case. Let's hope he is soberly dressed, and doesn't turn up in jackboots and an arm band.

As to losing his house

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-forced-sell-1m-2089941
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:32 - Apr 13 with 589 viewsBlueBadger

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:10 - Apr 13 by GeoffSentence

I would have thought his criminal record would make it difficult for him to get into the States.

Plus, less face it, the US has got a thriving neo-nazi community all of it's own, they don't need to import them.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 17:14]

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:44 - Apr 13 with 574 viewsHARRY10

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:32 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

Plus, less face it, the US has got a thriving neo-nazi community all of it's own, they don't need to import them.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 17:14]

It may well have need of new followers once the Capitol Hill trials get under way
Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 15:08 - Apr 13 with 554 viewsBlueBadger

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 14:44 - Apr 13 by HARRY10

It may well have need of new followers once the Capitol Hill trials get under way

Given the amount of off duty police and military personnel involved, I doubt it.

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 15:21 - Apr 13 with 542 viewsHARRY10

Yet more terrible spelling errors in the Gruan. on 15:08 - Apr 13 by BlueBadger

Given the amount of off duty police and military personnel involved, I doubt it.

Actually, I suspect this will provide an ample opportunity to root out many of their kind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024