Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly 09:13 - Apr 15 with 4196 viewsLord_Lucan

By all accounts professional idiot Prince Andrew wanted to dip into his Mr Ben dressing up box and become an Admiral for the day and there were questions about what lost soul Henry would be wearing - so she has declared no one is zapping into their military attire and everyone will be wearing civvies.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 14:04 - Apr 15 with 557 viewsLord_Lucan

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 13:41 - Apr 15 by HARRY10

this should be up your street (literally)

I'd use a 12" shell and take the neighbours property out with it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 14:09 - Apr 15 with 546 viewsHARRY10

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 14:04 - Apr 15 by Lord_Lucan

I'd use a 12" shell and take the neighbours property out with it.

If a job is worth doing .....

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 15:02 - Apr 15 with 504 viewsjontysnut

Les Dawson - ' my mum used to get a lot of our clothes from the army surplus. I was the only kid who went to school dressed as a Japanese admiral'
Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 453 viewsSitfcB

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 09:21 - Apr 15 by IpswichKnight

Saw a great tweet earlier, someone had posted an interview the nations creepy uncle Andrew had given and the actual FBI replied with “ah so he is giving interviews then”

Er, that was mocked up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 22:12 - Apr 15 with 429 viewseireblue

“Mummy, can I dress up as a Navy Admiral for the funeral”

“No”
Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 22:33 - Apr 15 with 410 viewsJ2BLUE

Her Maj has diffused a bit of a situation brilliantly on 22:12 - Apr 15 by eireblue

“Mummy, can I dress up as a Navy Admiral for the funeral”

“No”

"But muuuuuummmm"

"tw@t him for me Sebastian"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024