Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14429 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:04 - Apr 18 with 1159 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

"I love her almost as much as I love Alma. Only we don't do Alma no more."

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:12 - Apr 18 with 1156 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 09:53 - Apr 18 by Kropotkin123

Still a fair way to go too. Plenty of top artists still missing (Blondie!)

Pendejo posted 'Maria' a little way down page two of this thread. I may be wrong but this first lady is a glaring omission so far:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:21 - Apr 18 with 1106 viewsWeWereZombies

Chambers' inspiration?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:26 - Apr 18 with 1104 viewsWeWereZombies

Another glaring omission from this thread put right:

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:04 - Apr 18 with 1087 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:12 - Apr 18 with 1083 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:13 - Apr 18 with 1082 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:20 - Apr 18 with 1076 viewseireblue

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:38 - Apr 18 with 1070 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:26 - Apr 18 by WeWereZombies

Another glaring omission from this thread put right:

Ahem. 20:38 Apr 16

But how about

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:44 - Apr 18 with 1068 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

And here's Dionne recording in one take what it took Cilla 29 takes to murder

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:28 - Apr 18 with 1061 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 23:55 - Apr 18 with 1060 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:38 - Apr 18 by You_Bloo_Right

Ahem. 20:38 Apr 16

But how about

Apologies, memory is not what it used to be...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 07:33 - Apr 19 with 1041 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:04 - Apr 19 with 1035 viewsWeWereZombies

I spent ten minutes around midnight trawling through this thread thinking 'there hasn't been any Janis Joplin yet but I had better check' only to find some on page three or four [edit - sorry, it was page two]. So, in a similar vein:

[Post edited 19 Apr 2021 11:55]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:49 - Apr 19 with 1024 viewseireblue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:56 - Apr 19 with 1012 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:04 - Apr 19 with 1010 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 21:44 - Apr 18 by You_Bloo_Right

And here's Dionne recording in one take what it took Cilla 29 takes to murder

Oh, throwing down the gauntlet, are we? Well, here is Steph and Steve Arnott out of 'Line of Duty'...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:30 - Apr 19 with 1000 viewsLord_Lucan

Joni complains they paved paradise to put up a parking lot, a measure which actually would have alleviated traffic congestion on the outskirts of paradise, something which Joni singularly fails to point out, perhaps because it doesn't quite fit in with her blinkered view of the world. Nevertheless, nice song.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:37 - Apr 19 with 997 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:04 - Apr 19 by WeWereZombies

Oh, throwing down the gauntlet, are we? Well, here is Steph and Steve Arnott out of 'Line of Duty'...

Now according to Wiki Sandie was offered "Alfie" but turned it down ...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:47 - Apr 19 with 995 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:37 - Apr 19 by You_Bloo_Right

Now according to Wiki Sandie was offered "Alfie" but turned it down ...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 13:01 - Apr 19 with 990 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

About time we had a decorated resistance fighter and NAACP woman of the year on this thread ..

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 13:19 - Apr 19 with 981 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 13:22 - Apr 19 with 981 viewshoppy

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 13:24 - Apr 19 with 979 viewshoppy

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 14:19 - Apr 19 with 975 viewsWeWereZombies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024