Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? 20:21 - Apr 16 with 14425 viewsLord_Lucan

I appreciate it might not be a long thread .

Always liked this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:10 - May 19 with 728 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:22 - May 19 with 723 viewsEwan_Oozami

Tapped a deep mine there LL, nearly got 10 pages out of this one! :-)

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:33 - May 19 with 717 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:22 - May 19 by Ewan_Oozami

Tapped a deep mine there LL, nearly got 10 pages out of this one! :-)

Oh, I've only just started on all the female voices I know and love. But Nina Hagen is as close as I want to go to opera, quite disappointed that Ryorry has not joined in yet as I see that as my best chance of avoiding having to listen to and select some Maria Callas and Dame Kiri Tekanawa.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 12:28 - May 19 with 703 viewsEwan_Oozami

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:33 - May 19 by WeWereZombies

Oh, I've only just started on all the female voices I know and love. But Nina Hagen is as close as I want to go to opera, quite disappointed that Ryorry has not joined in yet as I see that as my best chance of avoiding having to listen to and select some Maria Callas and Dame Kiri Tekanawa.

Haven't seen any Diamanda Galas on this thread yet as far as I can see -

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 10:52 - May 20 with 685 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 00:47 - May 23 with 641 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 13:07 - May 24 with 612 viewsWeWereZombies

First song on the thread to mention Ipswich Town?

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 17:31 - May 25 with 591 viewsWeWereZombies

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 20:45 - May 26 with 556 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 14:54 - May 28 with 536 viewsWeWereZombies

[Post edited 28 May 2021 18:57]

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 15:10 - May 28 with 525 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 15:26 - May 28 with 516 viewsstjohnsblue

The Beths are always worth a listen on a Friday! Great power pop/indie band from NZ.

Can't knock a bit of Fairport too.
Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 06:58 - May 29 with 473 viewsSingBlue

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 11:10 - May 19 by Ewan_Oozami

The incredible Liz Fraser in some of her guises

Another Cocteaus

With Massive Attack

And within This Mortal Coil

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 07:13 - May 29 with 469 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:19 - May 29 with 461 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 08:26 - May 29 with 457 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seeing that I am a modern man - Friday Tunes female version? on 14:37 - Jun 9 with 338 viewsWeWereZombies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024