Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: 11:30 - Apr 17 with 7269 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: on 12:30 - Apr 17 with 472 viewsChrisd

TEAM: on 12:26 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can only imagine that Toto is unavailable and he was determined not to use Chambers leaving us with little other option. The other possibility is that he wants to look at McGuinness with a view to possibly bringing him in next season. He certainly shows more passion than most.

McGuiness for all his faults, when he plays, he plays with passion and he's one of the loan players! Really hope he plays well and we keep a clean sheet.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 12:31]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

TEAM: on 12:34 - Apr 17 with 438 viewsMookamoo

TEAM: on 12:26 - Apr 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can only imagine that Toto is unavailable and he was determined not to use Chambers leaving us with little other option. The other possibility is that he wants to look at McGuinness with a view to possibly bringing him in next season. He certainly shows more passion than most.

It's not just McGuiness. If we're to have any credibility and get decent Premier League youngsters in next year, the young loanees we do have have to be given game time. We have to show the clubs, and more importantly the agents we can be trusted with them.

If Nsiala is out and Chambers will be at best a bit-part player next year, this is the best choice for this game.
TEAM: on 12:35 - Apr 17 with 428 viewsFixed_It

TEAM: on 12:27 - Apr 17 by GlasgowBlue

When he said that the next few weeks would be miserable I thought he meant for the players, not the fans.

Don't mind that back 4 but the midfield is the same old same old.

Still 'technically' in with a chance of the play-offs so the team can't be too experimental I suppose.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

TEAM: on 12:37 - Apr 17 with 425 viewsOsborneOneNil

TEAM: on 11:43 - Apr 17 by BLUEBEAT

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

I said it it, but you were thinking it.

Sorry, accidental ‘up vote’ for this. Thought it was a lot of bollox.
TEAM: on 13:17 - Apr 17 with 378 viewsfloridaboy

TEAM: on 12:35 - Apr 17 by Fixed_It

Still 'technically' in with a chance of the play-offs so the team can't be too experimental I suppose.

Spot on! The club need to be careful if they field a very inexperienced team. If we were playing a side with nothing to go for then not a problem other we have to field a strong side or potentially face a decent fine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024