Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How big a deal is it 17:41 - Apr 17 with 2022 viewsDoug_The_Jug

That Leam Richardson is likely to stay at Wigan now that they are as good as safe?

Im a bit concerned Cook may not have his number 2 with him next season, although obviously not knowing how much of an impact he has had at previous clubs
How big a deal is it on 17:49 - Apr 17 with 1940 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone on here said he didn't want to be a number one. Whether that's true or guesswork I don't know.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How big a deal is it on 17:54 - Apr 17 with 1892 viewsITFC_Jenx

How big a deal is it on 17:49 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Someone on here said he didn't want to be a number one. Whether that's true or guesswork I don't know.

Phil suggested it looks likely he might get the job permanently but others have said that he didn't want to be a number one.

50/50 right now for me.
How big a deal is it on 18:08 - Apr 17 with 1793 viewssaffers12

Live near Wigan and the noises come out of the club and fans who I teach, been told by about a dozen of them say he does not want ro be number 1
How big a deal is it on 18:13 - Apr 17 with 1731 viewsPhilTWTD

When he was manager at Accrington he said he didn't want the job permanently but that was a decade ago, so his position may have changed.
How big a deal is it on 18:17 - Apr 17 with 1681 viewsITFC_Jenx

How big a deal is it on 18:13 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

When he was manager at Accrington he said he didn't want the job permanently but that was a decade ago, so his position may have changed.

Depends on whether he sees his job at Wigan as only steadying the ship and avoiding relegation or a more long term project.

Or whether he fancies a different long term project...
How big a deal is it on 18:27 - Apr 17 with 1599 viewsPhilTWTD

How big a deal is it on 18:17 - Apr 17 by ITFC_Jenx

Depends on whether he sees his job at Wigan as only steadying the ship and avoiding relegation or a more long term project.

Or whether he fancies a different long term project...

Was someone at Town who told me the chances of him staying at Wigan appear to have increased.
How big a deal is it on 18:32 - Apr 17 with 1552 viewsHarryB

How big a deal is it on 18:27 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Was someone at Town who told me the chances of him staying at Wigan appear to have increased.

i think it is massive that he comes. i dont want another lambert/culverhouse situation
How big a deal is it on 18:34 - Apr 17 with 1545 viewsMullet

I think this fixation with assistants after the constant Culverhouse conspiracies peddled by Norwich fans is too pronounced here.

Given the new owners are rumoured to be chucking cash around, the big factor will be how much and where. It's clear that Roberts has Cook's trust and likewise Dyer and potentially Chambers might have his ear too.

With the nature of this project and the competing factions as it were, maybe new relationships and people working to prove themselves useful to Cook and the board could work well.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

How big a deal is it on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 1526 viewsgetawig

Wigen is a long way from Ipswich. May not want to move famy
How big a deal is it on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 1526 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

How big a deal is it on 18:36 - Apr 17 with 1529 viewsstiff_talking

How big a deal is it on 18:27 - Apr 17 by PhilTWTD

Why speculate on this topic. We will soon know it’s destiny

if it’s deemed essential we now have owners who will be willing to support key decisions with financial backing
How big a deal is it on 18:41 - Apr 17 with 1479 viewsFixed_It

How big a deal is it on 18:34 - Apr 17 by Mullet

I think this fixation with assistants after the constant Culverhouse conspiracies peddled by Norwich fans is too pronounced here.

Given the new owners are rumoured to be chucking cash around, the big factor will be how much and where. It's clear that Roberts has Cook's trust and likewise Dyer and potentially Chambers might have his ear too.

With the nature of this project and the competing factions as it were, maybe new relationships and people working to prove themselves useful to Cook and the board could work well.

Agreed. It isn't the be all and end all. I think people just worry because of how useless Lambert has proved to be without Culverhouse. Cook and Dyer, or Cook and McGreal might turn out to be just as effective.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How big a deal is it on 18:50 - Apr 17 with 1395 viewsDoug_The_Jug

How big a deal is it on 18:32 - Apr 17 by HarryB

i think it is massive that he comes. i dont want another lambert/culverhouse situation

Exactly my thoughts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024