Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes 18:40 - Apr 17 with 1101 viewsstiff_talking

We have been unhappy for a long time and that had led to knee jerk comments and dark speculations.

Now is the time to cease with speculation and concern. We need to sit back relax and embrace the changes as they are announced. We must keep the faith on all aspects.

We have owners with financial clout that will make the changes that they deem to be essential for the club to move forwards.

Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:03 - Apr 17 with 1013 viewsFreddy

New owners have millions but we'll still be restricted by FFP wont we?
Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:07 - Apr 17 with 992 viewsWD19

Thanks. Any instructions on what I am permitted for dessert whilst you are feeling so helpful!?
Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:15 - Apr 17 with 964 viewsKropotkin123

Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:07 - Apr 17 by WD19

Thanks. Any instructions on what I am permitted for dessert whilst you are feeling so helpful!?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:26 - Apr 17 with 911 viewsjayessess

Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:03 - Apr 17 by Freddy

New owners have millions but we'll still be restricted by FFP wont we?

If they revert to the previous rules League One isn't very restrictive. It's percentage of turnover, but you can boost turnover with donations or equity.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:28 - Apr 17 with 903 viewshaynes_toe1

I mean. We gave the last owner an unlimited amount of time with minimal pressure and gave the worst manager in our history 18 months longer than he should have had.
Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 07:57 - Apr 18 with 635 viewsnoggin

Ipswich fans need to give new owners time and stop going down dark rabbit holes on 19:28 - Apr 17 by haynes_toe1

I mean. We gave the last owner an unlimited amount of time with minimal pressure and gave the worst manager in our history 18 months longer than he should have had.

You still banging on about Roy Keane? ;-)

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024