Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huws - have I missed something? 13:26 - Apr 19 with 4018 viewsrfretwell

Someone on here said Huws hasnt been at the club for a month. Is that a fact cause I havent seen anything. Just a thought, presuming he isnt injured again, could there be a mental health issue with him? Or alcohol, drugs, gambling? He must be really depressed that his career has spiralled downwards. A talented player at his peak.
Huws - have I missed something? on 13:31 - Apr 19 with 3986 viewsPhilTWTD

He was injured as of two or three weeks ago. I asked whether he had moved on after rumours circulated and was told not. Seeming unlikely he will feature again whatever the current position, however.
Huws - have I missed something? on 13:33 - Apr 19 with 3928 viewshype313

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:31 - Apr 19 by PhilTWTD

He was injured as of two or three weeks ago. I asked whether he had moved on after rumours circulated and was told not. Seeming unlikely he will feature again whatever the current position, however.

or "As of two or three years ago"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:39 - Apr 19 with 3868 viewsrfretwell

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:33 - Apr 19 by hype313

or "As of two or three years ago"

Thanks Phil. Something must be up because Cook has updated us on every other player who hasnt featured under him yet.
Huws - have I missed something? on 13:42 - Apr 19 with 3843 viewsPhilTWTD

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:39 - Apr 19 by rfretwell

Thanks Phil. Something must be up because Cook has updated us on every other player who hasnt featured under him yet.

I'm not sure he has, to be honest. He's been a bit vague on players and fitness in general. I know other players have had injuries who haven't been involved but haven't been mentioned. Lankester had a knock a few weeks back, for example, although I believe he's fit again now.

I think he wants the club to start putting out who is injured as he doesn't want to talk about it in his press conferences.
Huws - have I missed something? on 13:46 - Apr 19 with 3786 viewsCoco

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:42 - Apr 19 by PhilTWTD

I'm not sure he has, to be honest. He's been a bit vague on players and fitness in general. I know other players have had injuries who haven't been involved but haven't been mentioned. Lankester had a knock a few weeks back, for example, although I believe he's fit again now.

I think he wants the club to start putting out who is injured as he doesn't want to talk about it in his press conferences.

I fear he may be suffering mentally. This is only conjecture of course but he looked incredibly down when he last played. Hope he gets back playing as he seems a decent bloke.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:46 - Apr 19 with 3775 viewsclive_baker

I was told that Huws has been told that he's done here and won't play for us again. Hardly a surprise but I think his focus is on getting fit and putting himself in a position to demonstrate to other clubs that he's worth a deal for next season. Guess that means he's exempt from training last 3 weeks of the season. Perhaps he's able to just go in and do gym work, or he might've left the building altogether. I was expecting a formal announcement on it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:47 - Apr 19 with 3755 viewstractorboy1978

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:46 - Apr 19 by clive_baker

I was told that Huws has been told that he's done here and won't play for us again. Hardly a surprise but I think his focus is on getting fit and putting himself in a position to demonstrate to other clubs that he's worth a deal for next season. Guess that means he's exempt from training last 3 weeks of the season. Perhaps he's able to just go in and do gym work, or he might've left the building altogether. I was expecting a formal announcement on it.

I think there is a good chance he will retire from a couple of bits I've heard.
Huws - have I missed something? on 13:54 - Apr 19 with 3719 viewsclive_baker

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:47 - Apr 19 by tractorboy1978

I think there is a good chance he will retire from a couple of bits I've heard.

Would be a shame if that's the case, but might be one that's taken out of his hands to some extent with injures. Shame it hasn't worked out for him, he's someone who seemed to just want to play football, and so much of that has been snatched from him. He took a pay cut to come here, a bit of a rare breed in today's game to put enjoyment of the sport first.

He's got a bit about him though, sensible head on his shoulders and one of the more cerebral players relative to his peers, I don't doubt he'll succeed in something else should he choose to go down that route.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:58 - Apr 19 with 3666 viewshype313

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:54 - Apr 19 by clive_baker

Would be a shame if that's the case, but might be one that's taken out of his hands to some extent with injures. Shame it hasn't worked out for him, he's someone who seemed to just want to play football, and so much of that has been snatched from him. He took a pay cut to come here, a bit of a rare breed in today's game to put enjoyment of the sport first.

He's got a bit about him though, sensible head on his shoulders and one of the more cerebral players relative to his peers, I don't doubt he'll succeed in something else should he choose to go down that route.

Bang on Clive.

He's a nice guy too, had many a chat with him when out and about, he's just one of many players who's bodies just can't cope with the rigors of professional football, such a shame things didn't work out as he had all the ingredients to be an integral part of our team, I wish him all the best.

Huws - have I missed something? on 14:23 - Apr 19 with 3544 viewsBlueFrankie26

Lankester still injured, won't feature again this season
Huws - have I missed something? on 14:40 - Apr 19 with 3440 views66notout

Huws - have I missed something? on 13:54 - Apr 19 by clive_baker

Going to MLS I hear.
Huws - have I missed something? on 14:45 - Apr 19 with 3401 viewshype313

Huws - have I missed something? on 14:40 - Apr 19 by 66notout

Going to MLS I hear.

That's not a bad shout for him.

Huws - have I missed something? on 15:00 - Apr 19 with 3330 viewsColin_Viljoen

Maybe as I suggested a few month's back, they've got him painting, weathers nice, he might be enjoying it too much??
Huws - have I missed something? on 19:08 - Apr 19 with 2891 views66notout

Huws - have I missed something? on 14:45 - Apr 19 by hype313

That's not a bad shout for him.

Shout? It's def info, I'll have you know Mr Ed.
Huws - have I missed something? on 23:49 - Apr 19 with 2549 viewsEl_Fenix

In the US, clubs in at least some professional sports are required to provide regular public updates on injuries in order to reduce the impact of insider information on betting.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Huws - have I missed something? on 23:57 - Apr 19 with 2529 viewsWeWereZombies

Huws - have I missed something? on 14:23 - Apr 19 by BlueFrankie26

Lankester still injured, won't feature again this season

Front page story on tomorrow night's game posted at 15:11

'Squad from: Holy, Cornell, Vincent-Young, Chambers (c), Ward, Nsiala, Woolfenden, McGuinness, Dozzell, Skuse, Nydam, Bishop, Downes, Edwards, Bennetts, Lankester, Sears, Dobra, Jackson, Parrott, Hawkins, Drinan.'

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Huws - have I missed something? on 06:55 - Apr 20 with 2316 viewsChurchman

I had no idea he was only 27. Since January 2017, he’s made 44 appearances including 13 on loan. When I first saw him play, I thought what a good player he was. It’s very sad for him that his career is at an end.

I hope going forward though that we can acquire players who can stay fit and have the training regimes and medical expertise to keep them that way. You can’t build a team on players who make an average 11 appearances a season, however talented they are.
Huws - have I missed something? on 10:06 - Apr 20 with 1941 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Any news on Matheson? Was excited to see him play but just disappeared. I know KVY is back now, hopefully, but he still seemed a good signing.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Huws - have I missed something? on 10:13 - Apr 20 with 1903 viewstractor_lady

Makes sense as with our record could be a vast majority of the conversation 😁
Huws - have I missed something? on 10:30 - Apr 20 with 1852 viewsPhilTWTD

Huws - have I missed something? on 10:06 - Apr 20 by JammyDodgerrr

Any news on Matheson? Was excited to see him play but just disappeared. I know KVY is back now, hopefully, but he still seemed a good signing.

Was injured and assume he want back to Wolves for treatment. Whether he might return if he gets fit and we need a right-back I don't know.
Huws - have I missed something? on 11:16 - Apr 20 with 1772 viewsColin_Viljoen

Huws - have I missed something? on 10:30 - Apr 20 by PhilTWTD

Was injured and assume he want back to Wolves for treatment. Whether he might return if he gets fit and we need a right-back I don't know.

Would like to have seen Matheson at RB & KVY at LB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024