Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript 22:15 - Apr 22 with 1325 viewsArnieM

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/new-itfc-owner-bakay-on-his-vision-791

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 1250 viewsIllinoisblue

Great wasn’t it? It could all end in tears but how nice to have a proper footy person involved - a Galatassry nutter no less. Love the guy’s passion.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:00 - Apr 22 with 1228 viewsChurchman

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 22:51 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

Great wasn’t it? It could all end in tears but how nice to have a proper footy person involved - a Galatassry nutter no less. Love the guy’s passion.

I thought it was a very impressive interview. If the rest of the people are as positive as him (and we already know Brett Johnson is) and they are as good as their word, we are in for a very interesting time. I really like the fact that he’s a Galatasaray supporter and understands what football means.
Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:01 - Apr 22 with 1227 viewsVic

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 22:51 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

I half don’t dare let myself get excited, the other half is looking forward to going back to PR as an excited middle aged bloke expecting my team to win and excite me. Just like it used to be going to PR in the BR days! Dare I allow myself to dream?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:02 - Apr 22 with 1220 viewsIllinoisblue

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:00 - Apr 22 by Churchman

I thought it was a very impressive interview. If the rest of the people are as positive as him (and we already know Brett Johnson is) and they are as good as their word, we are in for a very interesting time. I really like the fact that he’s a Galatasaray supporter and understands what football means.

Indeed. Hopefully his passion and enthusiasm will be infectious and inject some pride and a winning mentality throughout the club.

We’ve been asleep at the wheel for far too long. Time for the beast to awake.

62 - 78 - 81

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:02 - Apr 22 with 1216 viewspointofblue

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:01 - Apr 22 by Vic

I half don’t dare let myself get excited, the other half is looking forward to going back to PR as an excited middle aged bloke expecting my team to win and excite me. Just like it used to be going to PR in the BR days! Dare I allow myself to dream?

It’s the hope that gets you...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:04 - Apr 22 with 1211 viewsIllinoisblue

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:02 - Apr 22 by pointofblue

It’s the hope that gets you...

I’ve already fast forwarded a few years and am picturing Bakay planting a Town flag in the middle of Carrow rd after beating them and then running over to the away end.

62 - 78 - 81

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:12 - Apr 22 with 1173 viewsChurchman

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:01 - Apr 22 by Vic

Yes. I’m going to. We’ve been on the decline for way too many years and despite the abject team it’s the first time I’ve felt truly positive about the club since 2001.
Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:38 - Apr 22 with 1101 viewsArnieM

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:04 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

I’ve already fast forwarded a few years and am picturing Bakay planting a Town flag in the middle of Carrow rd after beating them and then running over to the away end.

Pmsl !!! Ha ha I laughed out loud at that . Thanks for making my day 👍🥳

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:40 - Apr 22 with 1096 viewsFixed_It

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:04 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

And dancing with Lucan in the penalty area. Please God make it happen!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 00:18 - Apr 23 with 1041 viewschrismakin

What I like about 'these Americans' compared to some of the others in charge of football clubs is the fact that they have an interest in the sport itself, And I say ' these Americans' with no prejudice, it's something used recently on sky etc when talking about the superleague and how the Americans' are ruining football.

Actions will of course need be to be seen, however they appear to have every detail researched, on and off the field. They have their dreams, but they are also realists.

It looks as if we have separate financial pots for different leagues, which sounds like a very sensible approach to the game.

Now I know talk is easy, however one thing they have shown so far is an understanding that football is nothing without the fans. I wouldn't be surprised to see a very nice season ticket offering next week, and im sure there will be lots more to come for the fans other than just watching a game of football.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 03:07 - Apr 23 with 910 viewsIllinoisblue

Interview with Berke Bakay...well worth a read - EADT transcript on 23:40 - Apr 22 by Fixed_It

And dancing with Lucan in the penalty area. Please God make it happen!

Yes yes! With maybe Jason running on the pitch to put an ITFC hat on Andre’s head.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024