Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released 17:06 - Apr 29 with 1445 viewsAlexGreen

No one has made a case to be kept, I wonder if literally all of those out of contract now (Bishop, Jackson, Nydam everyone) will be told they're out.

It might not make financial sense to release sellable assets like Jackson but after this season I can't see anyone coming in for him, certainly not for anything more than a nominal fee.

I'm not saying I want this to happen, but I am leaning more towards thinking that's what he may do.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 17:44 - Apr 29 with 1330 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:32 - Apr 29 with 1254 viewsmojo

Cook has already been very complimentary about Nydam's attitude. I hope we keep El Miz, Gibbs etc.
I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:34 - Apr 29 with 1242 viewsRadlett_blue

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 17:44 - Apr 29 by BryanPlug

Championship clubs offered over £1m for Jackson last summer. Granted, he's had a poor season, partly through Town either not picking him or playing him out of position, but letting a £1m+ asset become worthless in a year is squad management of unbelievable ineptitude.
Cook sounds like he's going to have his Basil Fawlty moment when he kicked all the guests out of the hotel.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:49 - Apr 29 with 1181 viewsSimonds92

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 17:44 - Apr 29 by BryanPlug

Accrington really dis a job on us there! Whwn you take in to account the prive we paid for the 2 players, that really was a terrible piece of business!
I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:53 - Apr 29 with 1166 viewschrismakin

According to Brett, Cook has done a fantastic job, Now clearly that's not looking at results. So i can only guess, PC has been extremely busy behind the scenes in regards to who he wants out, who he wants in, etc etc etc.

I can see this being a mass exodus of players, not seen at Town before. Maybe even coaches to.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 19:59 - Apr 29 with 1011 viewsChurchman

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:34 - Apr 29 by Radlett_blue

Championship clubs offered over £1m for Jackson last summer. Granted, he's had a poor season, partly through Town either not picking him or playing him out of position, but letting a £1m+ asset become worthless in a year is squad management of unbelievable ineptitude.
Cook sounds like he's going to have his Basil Fawlty moment when he kicked all the guests out of the hotel.

Even if £1m was offered for Jackson, though I’m more inclined to believe it was £1 plus add ons, maybe £999,999 and a friendly with Lazio B if he made 100 England appearances, he’s barely worth the train fare now. Maybe Cook should have in 2 months, with a honeyed tongue and a pat on the head, albeit with a rubbish team, turned Jackson into Jamie Vardy. £1m player? Hands up if I’m wrong, but for me he’s a million miles off that.
I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 20:27 - Apr 29 with 930 viewsnodge_blue

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:34 - Apr 29 by Radlett_blue

Im not sure how anyone could value him at 1mil now. Who'd pay that for a guy that has pace as his only asset. He cant header. He cant out muscle anyone. He doesn't have any particular tricks. He cant lead the line. He doesn't move his defenders around or give them any problems. he isn't even a very good goal scorer.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 22:13 - Apr 29 with 764 viewsreusersfreekicks

I wonder if every single out of contract player gets released on 18:53 - Apr 29 by chrismakin

According to Brett, Cook has done a fantastic job, Now clearly that's not looking at results. So i can only guess, PC has been extremely busy behind the scenes in regards to who he wants out, who he wants in, etc etc etc.

I can see this being a mass exodus of players, not seen at Town before. Maybe even coaches to.

What else would he say in public
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024