Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGuinness potential reasons for starting? 14:12 - May 1 with 883 viewsearlsgreenblue

Logic says we play our own for a multitude of reasons, but just maybe his loan requirements are such that a certain number of games does void an expensive trigger?
Guessing, so tell me other reasons please.
McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:14 - May 1 with 846 viewsIpswichKnight

Think that is exactly right. We want to keep in favour with Arsenal for the future too.
McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:15 - May 1 with 833 viewsgordon

Phil said ages ago that there were usually contractual agreements regarding the loan players like this, I'm surprised it could be a big enough penalty (given the apparent wealth of the new owners) for it to be an issue to the current owners.

I guess if Nsiala and Chambers are both leaving as well then what odds does it make to Cook which one of the three starts with Woolfenden, who presumably isn't leaving?
Phil confirmed that he has already passed any..... on 14:16 - May 1 with 814 viewsBloots

....stipulated number of games that we had to play him in.

There is literally no explanation as to why he's playing.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:17 - May 1 with 801 viewsIpswichKnight

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:15 - May 1 by gordon

Phil said ages ago that there were usually contractual agreements regarding the loan players like this, I'm surprised it could be a big enough penalty (given the apparent wealth of the new owners) for it to be an issue to the current owners.

I guess if Nsiala and Chambers are both leaving as well then what odds does it make to Cook which one of the three starts with Woolfenden, who presumably isn't leaving?

Think it’s more about keeping Arsenal on side they would be reluctant to send anyone our way if we break the agreements.
McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:17 - May 1 with 795 viewsMookamoo

If we want to be considered as a potential place for decent loans next season we have to be seen as a place they can get games. I imagine we have our eye on someone who is also represented by McGuiness' agent.
Phil confirmed that he has already passed any..... on 14:21 - May 1 with 759 viewsurbanblue

Phil confirmed that he has already passed any..... on 14:16 - May 1 by Bloots

Unless we are going to sign him?

Please no ...
McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:23 - May 1 with 722 viewsJ2BLUE

The most logical explanation is Chambers and Toto are off. Woolf is staying. if McGuiness gets injured he's back at Arsenal anyway.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:24 - May 1 with 688 viewsgtsb1966

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:23 - May 1 by J2BLUE

The most logical explanation is Chambers and Toto are off. Woolf is staying. if McGuiness gets injured he's back at Arsenal anyway.

Couldn't agree more.
Login to get fewer ads

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:25 - May 1 with 686 viewschrismakin

Could have a high unused fee within the agreement. No point spending money for no reason. Etc

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:27 - May 1 with 648 viewsgordon

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:23 - May 1 by J2BLUE

Yes, this makes sense. Would hope to see Baggott in one of the last two games, at least off the bench.
McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:28 - May 1 with 630 viewschrismakin

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:27 - May 1 by gordon

Yes, this makes sense. Would hope to see Baggott in one of the last two games, at least off the bench.

He cant can he?

Isnt he on loan at KL and altho he can play for u18s hes not allowed first team football?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:29 - May 1 with 627 viewsMillsTash

Phil has clarified this before. He had a clause related to appearances which has been passed a while ago.
Phil confirmed that he has already passed any..... on 14:32 - May 1 with 592 viewsFixed_It

Phil confirmed that he has already passed any..... on 14:16 - May 1 by Bloots

Apart from being viewed favourably by Arsenal as a destination for players going out on loan.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

McGuinness potential reasons for starting? on 14:44 - May 1 with 531 viewsWickets

I would not be surprised to see him at the club next season .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024