Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett-what a guy 17:26 - May 3 with 3824 viewssaffers12

Sent him a personal welcome and message about my experiences as a fan of over 40 years

Sent myself a personal message within 30 minutes- pure class, that's all I can say, such a gent and made my week

I really feel a connection between the owners and fans is going to vital and also massively important to the owners
Brett-what a guy on 21:08 - May 3 with 381 viewsChurchman

Brett-what a guy on 19:33 - May 3 by Vic

Indeed. Super polite, but in the velvet glove hides an iron fist. I have no doubts that these guys will be utterly ruthless when needed - and Ashton is the ideal hit man!

It’s very ‘un Ipswich’ but is probably what we need right now to get us back to being competitive.

I think it is exactly what we need now. We have to do everything better than we have been doing for years and it’s clear that’s what the owners are after. ‘Participants’ is not something they’ll want to see on the club honours board.
Brett-what a guy on 21:14 - May 3 with 359 viewslazyblue

The owners should now be left to run the club now.
Brett-what a guy on 21:24 - May 3 with 342 viewschrismakin

Brett-what a guy on 21:14 - May 3 by lazyblue

The owners should now be left to run the club now.

That's o leary and Ashton

Brett etc are outsiders to it all. Important all the same

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Brett-what a guy on 09:17 - May 4 with 246 viewsmattrolow

Brett-what a guy on 21:24 - May 3 by chrismakin

That's o leary and Ashton

Brett etc are outsiders to it all. Important all the same

Absolutely this.

There's a real fine line for owners, I hope they are getting some really good advice. Maybe from Ashton and O'Leary.

It's easy now whilst it's new and the feelings are high to interact with fans but you can't keep that up but you also can't just then go quiet if things aren't going well that won't be accepted.

I'm not sure I'm keen on fans having direct access to the owners, we all know the stupid stuff that can get said. But that's just my opinion, I've seen it go wrong before.

There has already been the mistake, although recognised, of talking about the money they have.

Hopefully Ashton and O'Leary are the men to utilise their communications in the best way.

For me, owners pay the bills and that's all I want from them. I would rather hear from Ashton and O'Leary and I hope they are left to run the club.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 9:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024