Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone 13:20 - May 24 with 10941 viewsitfcpaul

Just in case you missed it...

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/ipswich-tribute-to-season-ticket-holders/

really nice idea, especially and even after the compensation package announced, just another touch of something nice from the club to the fans I though
[Post edited 24 May 2021 13:21]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:20 - May 24 with 1336 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:18 - May 24 by chrismakin

Doesnt matter what the wording was.

The fact is your saying its loyal to make the club lose money. Which doesnt make sense.

You were either loyal and accepted the original package or you weren't and made sure you got everything for free.

Btw completely understand peoples finances could have changed through covid. And I understand why people would have complained.. but then dont play the loyal card..

I am not playing any card

and it does matter what it said, it said it was free.....was it...nope

bearing in mind my background I am certainly better placed than you are to comment on the legality of the statement, nothing to do with loyalty as the statement is a standalone misleading statement

so the loyal ones are the ones who decided not to put anything into the club when it came to season ticket time????????

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:24 - May 24 with 1308 viewsSpruceMoose

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:05 - May 24 by footers

If there's no ten foot depiction of me on this mural the club has lost me forever. Piss take.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:25 - May 24 with 1309 viewsTractorCam

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:04 - May 24 by chrismakin

Those who didnt chase refunds. Absolutely loyal

Those that complained etc.. no no loyalty at all. They've just cost the club more finances.. so how can you call is loyal.

I refuse to believe you're this arsed.

If you're so desperate to have your name on the wall I give you permission to put yours on a sticky note over mine.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:25 - May 24 with 1305 viewsSpruceMoose

The fact is your saying its loyal to make the club lose money. Which doesnt make sense.

You were either loyal and accepted the original package or you weren't and made sure you got everything for free.

Btw completely understand peoples finances could have changed through covid. And I understand why people would have complained.. but then dont play the loyal card..

Good god

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:26 - May 24 with 1287 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:25 - May 24 by TractorCam

If you're so desperate to have your name on the wall I give you permission to put yours on a sticky note over mine.

I detest this "someone's getting something I'm not - it's not fair!' mentality that is an automatic reaction for lots of people.
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:27 - May 24 with 1272 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:20 - May 24 by itfcpaul

I am not playing any card

and it does matter what it said, it said it was free.....was it...nope

bearing in mind my background I am certainly better placed than you are to comment on the legality of the statement, nothing to do with loyalty as the statement is a standalone misleading statement

so the loyal ones are the ones who decided not to put anything into the club when it came to season ticket time????????

Misleading statement or not. Suck it up as an apparent loyal st supporter rather than as said again moan etc and cost the club a couple of million. Decline the additional compensation etc.. that's loyal.

Your final paragraph. Just to do a direct comparison

St holder buys pandemic ST. No idea why.
Anyway
Costs £450 end of season full refund
Non st holder all home games purchased I follow £290 no refund

The better support is that of the non st holder in this situation.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:28 - May 24 with 1247 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:25 - May 24 by TractorCam

I'm just replying to a fellow poster. That's what a discussion is.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:28 - May 24 with 1258 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 13:22 - May 24 by DanTheMan

That's a nice gesture.

This should have been all that was needed.
Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:29 - May 24 with 1247 viewsTractorCam

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:26 - May 24 by DropCliffsNotBombs

I detest this "someone's getting something I'm not - it's not fair!' mentality that is an automatic reaction for lots of people.

Indeed, once again the club have done something they didn't really need to. For the season ticket holders it's a nice touch, for the non season ticket holders why would you care about not being on it?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:29 - May 24 with 1236 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:27 - May 24 by chrismakin

Misleading statement or not. Suck it up as an apparent loyal st supporter rather than as said again moan etc and cost the club a couple of million. Decline the additional compensation etc.. that's loyal.

Anyway

no not really, they are being compensated for carrying on, supporting the club

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:29 - May 24 with 1239 viewsBlue_Order

We’ve got to be taking merchandise purchases into consideration here too. Planet Blue should be going through all the receipts over the past year to see who the most loyal really were, and then rank them in order on the mural.

I bought three shirts, a tracksuit top and an ITFC branded fruit pastilles grab bag in the summer. I’ll be f**ked if I’m gonna be on the same loyalty level as someone who only bought two shirts and a pair of bluey slippers.
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:30 - May 24 with 1233 viewsfooters

Anyway

Why are you acting like this? It's a bloody mural and here you are trying divide the fans into those you personally consider loyal and those you don't.

It's not a good look and tbh it's just another symptom of you overthinking absolutely everything that goes on at the club.

What was your message the other day? Oh yeah, 'relax and chill out'.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:30 - May 24 with 1214 viewsBeckets

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:28 - May 24 by DropCliffsNotBombs

This should have been all that was needed.

Exactly.
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:30 - May 24 with 1198 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:29 - May 24 by TractorCam

Indeed, once again the club have done something they didn't really need to. For the season ticket holders it's a nice touch, for the non season ticket holders why would you care about not being on it?

No one has said anything about not getting on it. I dint even know why they are doing it tbh.

Theybe confirmed even those that cancelled their STs will be on it.. wtf is it then lol.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:31 - May 24 with 1209 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:30 - May 24 by footers

Why are you acting like this? It's a bloody mural and here you are trying divide the fans into those you personally consider loyal and those you don't.

It's not a good look and tbh it's just another symptom of you overthinking absolutely everything that goes on at the club.

it's just because his way of saving money but not supporting when things were tough has gone against him

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:31 - May 24 with 1204 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyway

Could you maybe provide us with a quick reference sheet to consult?

We probably just need two columns, one headed up 'Fan' and the other saying 'Not Fan'. Underneath each you could put the names of your fellow posters.

That way we can all quickly establish who is and isn't a fan according to you.
[Post edited 24 May 2021 14:31]

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:31 - May 24 with 1205 viewsTractorCam

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:29 - May 24 by Blue_Order

We’ve got to be taking merchandise purchases into consideration here too. Planet Blue should be going through all the receipts over the past year to see who the most loyal really were, and then rank them in order on the mural.

I bought three shirts, a tracksuit top and an ITFC branded fruit pastilles grab bag in the summer. I’ll be f**ked if I’m gonna be on the same loyalty level as someone who only bought two shirts and a pair of bluey slippers.

You don't get a spot on the wall mate, the club are still trying to repair the damages caused in the great fire of Playford Road.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:33 - May 24 with 1164 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:30 - May 24 by footers

Not acting in anyway. Contributed to the OP a response was made Have been responding to that poster. Again. The purpose of the forum.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:34 - May 24 with 1162 viewsTractorCam

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:30 - May 24 by chrismakin

No one has said anything about not getting on it. I dint even know why they are doing it tbh.

Theybe confirmed even those that cancelled their STs will be on it.. wtf is it then lol.

"Now what about non ST holders that actually spent more money than ST holders in 20/21 to support the club financially"

That reads pretty clearly as "I WANT TO BE ON THE WALL!"

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:34 - May 24 with 1160 viewsSpruceMoose

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:33 - May 24 by chrismakin

Not acting in anyway. Contributed to the OP a response was made Have been responding to that poster. Again. The purpose of the forum.

Just because you contribute to a thread, doesn't mean the things you contribute can't be considered ignorant or offensive to your fellow posters.

Chill out. Relax. Stop getting in a flap about people you don't know getting something of no value whatsoever that you claim not to care about anyway.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:35 - May 24 with 1156 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

And equally the purpose of a forum is to pull people up if they are being a prized tvvat. Again.
Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:35 - May 24 with 1152 viewsfooters

You have zero self-awareness and are now div listed. I'll leave it to the others to wade through your reams of tripe.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:35 - May 24 with 1143 viewsitfcpaul

my original post was about what a great gesture it was by the club, that's it, nothing else

but you turned it into a "its not fair" complaint

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:36 - May 24 with 1114 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:34 - May 24 by TractorCam

"Now what about non ST holders that actually spent more money than ST holders in 20/21 to support the club financially"

That reads pretty clearly as "I WANT TO BE ON THE WALL!"

No. that reads exactly how I wrote it. No mention of a wall.

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:39 - May 24 with 1086 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders tribute for fanzone on 14:35 - May 24 by itfcpaul

my original post was about what a great gesture it was by the club, that's it, nothing else

but you turned it into a "its not fair" complaint

As people say to me.. it's ok to have a different view point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024