Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions 08:05 - May 26 with 848 viewsitfcpaul

Goalkeeper
Left Back
CH
CH
Right Back
Holding MF
Holding MF
Winger
Winger
No10
Striker

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 09:39 - May 26 with 736 viewsOwainG1992

Realistically...

GK Keiron Westwood
LB Connor Ogilvie
CB Jack Whatmough
CB Chey Dunkley
Holding Mid Max Power
Holding Mid Rathbone
Winger Sulley KaiKai
Winger Owen Dale
No 10 Nick Powell
Striker Charlie Wyke

I think this is a realistic list.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:22 - May 26 with 694 viewsquad

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 09:39 - May 26 by OwainG1992

Realistically...

GK Keiron Westwood
LB Connor Ogilvie
CB Jack Whatmough
CB Chey Dunkley
Holding Mid Max Power
Holding Mid Rathbone
Winger Sulley KaiKai
Winger Owen Dale
No 10 Nick Powell
Striker Charlie Wyke

I think this is a realistic list.

I don't think Charlie Wyke is realistic, he will probably go to a Championship Club as there are a few interested. What other strikers are likely to be available other than Mo Eisa?
Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:23 - May 26 with 687 viewschrismakin

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:22 - May 26 by quad

I don't think Charlie Wyke is realistic, he will probably go to a Championship Club as there are a few interested. What other strikers are likely to be available other than Mo Eisa?

Joe piggott has been released

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:35 - May 26 with 641 viewsStokieBlue

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:23 - May 26 by chrismakin

Offered a new deal I believe but he won't take it.

Watford are keen apparently.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:37 - May 26 with 630 viewsquad

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:23 - May 26 by chrismakin

Don't know much about him but he looks ideal to me. Good age and a good goalscoring record. Virtual ever present for Wimbledon this season too. If he can score 20 league goals in a team that finished 19th then he's got to be very decent in my eyes.
Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:39 - May 26 with 615 viewschrismakin

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:37 - May 26 by quad

Don't know much about him but he looks ideal to me. Good age and a good goalscoring record. Virtual ever present for Wimbledon this season too. If he can score 20 league goals in a team that finished 19th then he's got to be very decent in my eyes.

Pretty much the ideal signing for what we are looking to do imo.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:41 - May 26 with 606 viewsStokieBlue

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:39 - May 26 by chrismakin

Pretty much the ideal signing for what we are looking to do imo.

You need to be realistic.

If Watford are keen he's not going to be coming here.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:46 - May 26 with 583 viewsParky

GK - Christian Walton
Left Back - Connor Ogilvie / Tyler Blackett
Centre Backs - Chey Dunkley & George Johnston
Right Back - Moses Odubajo
CDM‘s - Sam Morsy & Lee Evans / Tom Naylor
Wingers - Tom Ince, Charlie Kirk / Kazenga LuaLua
CAM - Jamie Paterson / Scott Twine
ST - Luke Jephcott / Macauley Bonne / Leigh Griffiths / John Marquis

Some are clearly more realistic than others.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 10:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:48 - May 26 with 571 viewschrismakin

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:41 - May 26 by StokieBlue

SB

Depends if they follow up on keen.

At the moment we dont know who is or isnt interested.. same as town might not be.. so for now it is a realistic target

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:55 - May 26 with 534 viewsMrTown

GK - Christian Walton
RB - Tendayi Darikwa
CB - Elliott Moore
CB - Liam Lindsay
LB - Tom Pearce
CDM - Lee Evans
CDM - Max Power
RW - Owen Dale
LW - Conor McAleny
CAM - Dan Crowley
ST - Joe Pigott

I would also take - Charlie Kirk, Callum Connolly, Cameron Brannagan

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 11:05 - May 26 with 514 viewsMrTown

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:35 - May 26 by StokieBlue

Offered a new deal I believe but he won't take it.

Watford are keen apparently.

SB

I can't see him going to Watford, I have to be honest - think Watford taking Ashley Fletcher.

I do believe he will take his time as I am sure will have many suitors and agents will be playing the field.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 12:38 - May 26 with 460 viewspointofblue

Who would you sign (realistically) if you could in these positions on 10:41 - May 26 by StokieBlue

SB

I can’t see why Watford would be keen though - yes, if they were in the Championship next season maybe but is Piggott really Premier League standard?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024