Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So bradley... we weren't even in for him then 11:09 - May 28 with 9193 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So bradley... we weren't even in for him then on 14:39 - Jun 1 with 362 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So bradley... we weren't even in for him then on 10:19 - Jun 1 by pointofblue

Yes, because of course he is going to come out and say “I was going to go to Ipswich for more money but Luton then coughed up more cash”.

Stuart Watson and Phil are both very reliable. They can both get stuff wrong because of the nature of the beast, but not usually at the same time (one corrects the other). As they both sung from the same hymn sheet I’m confident we were close to a deal - now, this may have been with his agent and not Bradley himself but he is now, understandably, playing lip service to the fans. There’s no point hanging on his every word.

Who is suggesting he's "going to come out and say 'I was going to go to Ipswich for more money but Luton then coughed up more cash"?!

He's saying more than he needed to now.

Either way we don't know the full facts. And people are going to get very stressed if this analysis happens with every rumour over the summer.

It's funny that you say "There’s no point hanging on his every word" when you're literally hanging on Phil and Stu's.

I think he's saying more than he ever needed to now... and I also trust that Phil and Stu are usually right. In short, we don't know. It's going to be a long summer.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So bradley... we weren't even in for him then on 17:55 - Jun 1 with 300 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So bradley... we weren't even in for him then on 09:48 - Jun 1 by chrismakin

A bit more from him

This is my reading of that.

"I told the manager here at Luton that I was going to stay and sign a new contract, but after that meeting I told my agent to sniff about and see who else might be interested. Preston, Hull and Ipswich showed an interest, but only Ipswich offered a contract. As Ipswich are constrained to 60% of turnover on wages, the wages weren't as high as I would get at Luton, although their was an impressive promotion wage rise.

Ultimately, I decided to stay where I am, any proof that I was discussing contracts will be dismissed as agents acting behind my back"

Case solved your honour.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024