Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow 15:46 - Jun 24 with 3620 viewsBlueNomad

(If not then on Monday)
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:49 - Jun 24 with 1035 viewsParsley

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 24 by Mediocre_Quick

Evans finally packed his bags?

He's only just signed!
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:51 - Jun 24 with 1021 viewsmonty_radio

Holy ?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:53 - Jun 24 with 992 viewsTonytown

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:51 - Jun 24 by monty_radio

Holy ?

We can have a rush goalie instead
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:15 - Jun 24 with 858 viewsBlueNomad

I did say!
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:16 - Jun 24 with 846 viewschrismakin

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:15 - Jun 24 by BlueNomad

I did say!

Who's the high profile one though?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:16 - Jun 24 with 851 viewsMetal_Hacker

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:15 - Jun 24 by BlueNomad

I did say!

You said high profile right ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:18 - Jun 24 with 832 viewsChurchman

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 15:50 - Jun 24 by hoppy

The Marcus Evans logos being taken off the back of the stands?

I’d give them a hand getting that nasty stain off the stands, but given the height, I’m happy to lend them a scraper.
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:20 - Jun 24 with 805 viewsBlueNomad

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:16 - Jun 24 by chrismakin

Who's the high profile one though?

I was led to believe it was someone else to Cambridge pending medical. Maybe there’s another one going there
Login to get fewer ads

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:22 - Jun 24 with 789 viewschrismakin

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:20 - Jun 24 by BlueNomad

I was led to believe it was someone else to Cambridge pending medical. Maybe there’s another one going there

Probably one of the others linked with a move away to Cambridge or MK Dons - Bish

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:24 - Jun 24 with 776 viewsleitrimblue

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 16:09 - Jun 24 by jeera

Bog shot?

Bin shot?
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:33 - Jun 24 with 713 viewsHipsterectomy

if lankester is considered a high profile player for us now, the banter era really hasn't been kind to us

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:43 - Jun 24 with 662 viewsBlueNomad

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:33 - Jun 24 by Hipsterectomy

if lankester is considered a high profile player for us now, the banter era really hasn't been kind to us

I did admit above that I understood it to be someone else - whose profile is higher
There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:46 - Jun 24 with 637 viewsjeera

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:43 - Jun 24 by BlueNomad

I did admit above that I understood it to be someone else - whose profile is higher

[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 17:58]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:49 - Jun 24 with 616 viewsBlueNomad

There is likely to be a high profile departure tomorrow on 17:46 - Jun 24 by jeera

[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 17:58]

Yes. Moved to Cambridge. No fee involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024