Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… 15:28 - Jun 24 with 1695 viewsUppa_Towen

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:29 - Jun 24 with 1635 viewschrismakin

I see some on the left Simon, was there many in that group?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:34 - Jun 24 with 1578 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who's 'Jay'? Donacien?

Could also be Norwood maybe.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 15:35]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:36 - Jun 24 with 1548 viewsMrTown

I like seeing things like that. Just an indication of players willing to put in extra work before pre season has even begun.

Can only make out Nolan, Norwood and Woolfenden.

I know Idris has worked very hard in the off season, so wouldn’t surprise me to see him in there as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:38 - Jun 24 with 1506 viewspositivity

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:34 - Jun 24 by Swansea_Blue

Who's 'Jay'? Donacien?

Could also be Norwood maybe.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 15:35]

is jet back?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:44 - Jun 24 with 1438 viewsUppa_Towen

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:29 - Jun 24 by chrismakin

I see some on the left Simon, was there many in that group?

Think the rest were staff mate (players in grey, staff in white). They were all over the place (10 of them watching). Think the players involved were Nors, Woolfy, Nolan, Burns and Idris.
Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 16:54 - Jun 24 with 1102 viewsN2_Blue

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 15:36 - Jun 24 by MrTown

I like seeing things like that. Just an indication of players willing to put in extra work before pre season has even begun.

Can only make out Nolan, Norwood and Woolfenden.

I know Idris has worked very hard in the off season, so wouldn’t surprise me to see him in there as well.

Exactly this. Great to see.

We haven't had players working outside of official training sessions for a long long time. These guys appear to want it and probably why on the retained list....it will make all the difference.

I think Cook's no nonsense approach may have a huge positive impact on Norwood. Can see him knuckling down, getting himself fit and being much more successful than his previous two seasons. Hope we can get someone of real quality to fire in a few alongside (behind / wide of) him.

*I could be totally wrong...this is just my personal opinion*

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 17:00 - Jun 24 with 1047 viewsBeckets

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 16:54 - Jun 24 by N2_Blue

Exactly this. Great to see.

We haven't had players working outside of official training sessions for a long long time. These guys appear to want it and probably why on the retained list....it will make all the difference.

I think Cook's no nonsense approach may have a huge positive impact on Norwood. Can see him knuckling down, getting himself fit and being much more successful than his previous two seasons. Hope we can get someone of real quality to fire in a few alongside (behind / wide of) him.

*I could be totally wrong...this is just my personal opinion*

Also good to see Woolfenden there. Average last season but potential to go a long way if he's partnered with an experienced centre back.
Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 17:14 - Jun 24 with 912 viewschicoazul

Our entire first team squad there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 17:36 - Jun 24 with 812 viewspointofblue

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 17:00 - Jun 24 by Beckets

Also good to see Woolfenden there. Average last season but potential to go a long way if he's partnered with an experienced centre back.

If Cook does play Woolfenden alongside an experienced centre half (NOT Nsiala out of choice) then my argument that that’s all he needs to re-find his form will be tested.

Hope I’m proved right!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 17:41 - Jun 24 with 775 viewschrismakin

Good to see some of the lads putting the work in before pre-season… on 17:36 - Jun 24 by pointofblue

If Cook does play Woolfenden alongside an experienced centre half (NOT Nsiala out of choice) then my argument that that’s all he needs to re-find his form will be tested.

Hope I’m proved right!

I think we'll see a new CB coming in with Wolfy and Toto swapping throughout.

Toto is fine for this level, yes he has a wobble in him, but who doesn't in league 1, christ McGuiness has just signed for Cardiff ffs and he made me more nervous than Toto did.

So chuffed to see Wolfy involved.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024