Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
150k viewers 21:06 - Jun 25 with 1531 viewswrightsrightglove

For the Ed TikTok performance and it hasn’t even started yet, him sat in the ITFC changing room with the shirts behind him, great advert for the club!
150k viewers on 21:11 - Jun 25 with 1466 viewsNthQldITFC

How would one watch such a thing, were one theoretically interested, if one were not a TikTokker, or whatever such a one would be called?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

150k viewers on 21:12 - Jun 25 with 1455 viewswrightsrightglove

150k viewers on 21:11 - Jun 25 by NthQldITFC

How would one watch such a thing, were one theoretically interested, if one were not a TikTokker, or whatever such a one would be called?

I’m not sure it’s live anywhere else other than TikTok but would imagine it’ll be uploaded to YouTube within the next couple of hours.
150k viewers on 21:15 - Jun 25 with 1428 viewsWD19

150k viewers on 21:11 - Jun 25 by NthQldITFC

[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 22:29]
150k viewers on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 1308 viewsThe_Major

Magnificent visuals, surrounded by dozens of LED screens, sweeping drone shots that make you for a minute think he's on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury or making an entrance in Wrestlemania. whereas in reality he's on the top tier of Sir Alf.

The stadium looks beautiful. Neat visual trick during Bloodstream where the pitch was replaced by waves of the sea, but it still looked less waterlogged than that match at Maine Road in 1994.

We've also just had a brief sojourn in the Black Horse. I fully expect his finale to be him hanging off one of the floodlights or having Christchurch Mansion take off or something.

Whoever got him involved with the club deserves a hall of fame indoctrination for the publicity its giving us
Genius.
150k viewers on 21:39 - Jun 25 with 1275 viewsjaykay

i can see Tik Tok being next years sponsors

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

150k viewers on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 1276 viewswrightsrightglove

150k viewers on 21:34 - Jun 25 by The_Major

Magnificent visuals, surrounded by dozens of LED screens, sweeping drone shots that make you for a minute think he's on the pyramid stage at Glastonbury or making an entrance in Wrestlemania. whereas in reality he's on the top tier of Sir Alf.

The stadium looks beautiful. Neat visual trick during Bloodstream where the pitch was replaced by waves of the sea, but it still looked less waterlogged than that match at Maine Road in 1994.

We've also just had a brief sojourn in the Black Horse. I fully expect his finale to be him hanging off one of the floodlights or having Christchurch Mansion take off or something.

Whoever got him involved with the club deserves a hall of fame indoctrination for the publicity its giving us
Genius.

Yeah it’s really, really well done and I think he’s slipped the Ipswich badge in everywhere he possibly can. The club need to absolutely run with this association and use it to its maximum potential.
150k viewers on 21:43 - Jun 25 with 1239 viewspointofblue

150k viewers on 21:34 - Jun 25 by The_Major

Genius.

Regarding your last paragraph, was just thinking that. Think it was the Director of Sales, Rosie Richardson - she deserves a statue.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

150k viewers on 21:47 - Jun 25 with 1205 viewsThe_Major

He's on the move, now playing Perfect at the end of the Portman Terrace in front of the last entrance before the SBR. Complete with a ballerina and dry ice! On the Portman Terrace!

Am I on drugs?
Login to get fewer ads

150k viewers on 21:52 - Jun 25 with 1147 viewsThe_Major

Hmmm. Beginning to suspect some parts of this isn't as live as you would think, seeing as he made it from the SBR end of the Cobbold back to upper SAR in about ten seconds. Certainly the fastest trip down that side of the pitch since Chris Kiwomya circa 1992.
150k viewers on 22:18 - Jun 25 with 971 viewsFixed_It

150k viewers on 21:47 - Jun 25 by The_Major

He's on the move, now playing Perfect at the end of the Portman Terrace in front of the last entrance before the SBR. Complete with a ballerina and dry ice! On the Portman Terrace!

Am I on drugs?

I thought he was at the bottom of SAR (near away fans) and the ballerina was in the Cobbold near the SBR - the two images were shown side by side.
Keep taking the drugs!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

150k viewers on 22:25 - Jun 25 with 923 viewsThe_Major

Someone just said to me that for mega lolz he should have got a local business involved in sponsorship:

Ed Sheeran is brought to you by TikTok and Kays Greengrocers on Nacton Road.
150k viewers on 22:27 - Jun 25 with 912 viewspointofblue

150k viewers on 22:18 - Jun 25 by Fixed_It

I thought he was at the bottom of SAR (near away fans) and the ballerina was in the Cobbold near the SBR - the two images were shown side by side.
Keep taking the drugs!

Pretty sure he was in the same place as the ballerina before walking back as the song ended. The only way he could have made it to the top tier that quickly, though, is if they had erected a temporary ladder (or lift) on that side of the stadium.

Most of it seemed live though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

150k viewers on 22:30 - Jun 25 with 875 viewsSitfcB

150k viewers on 22:18 - Jun 25 by Fixed_It

Keep taking the drugs!

He walked down to the SBR end of Cobbold!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024