Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again 07:02 - Jun 29 with 8498 viewsElderGrizzly

Utter scum. Whoever is in charge of police protection for officials should be ashamed.

Witty has been made a target by the CRG and various lockdown and Covid sceptics and this assault shouldn’t be allowed.

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 17:28 - Jan 27 with 530 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 17:11 - Jan 27 by footers

26 previous convictions by the age of 24 is some doing, I'll give him that much.

The media and the mob obviously have a lot to answer for, forcing him to do all those crimes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 505 viewsfooters

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 17:28 - Jan 27 by Swansea_Blue

The media and the mob obviously have a lot to answer for, forcing him to do all those crimes.

It's much more fun if you don't get caught.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 18:15 - Jan 27 with 460 viewsRadioOrwell

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 17:11 - Jan 27 by footers

26 previous convictions by the age of 24 is some doing, I'll give him that much.

Waiting for the posters who think it was all a bit of a laugh and we should all chill out .....
Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 20:40 - Jan 27 with 340 viewsnoggin

Chris Witty being harassed and assaulted again on 18:15 - Jan 27 by RadioOrwell

Waiting for the posters who think it was all a bit of a laugh and we should all chill out .....

Chill out ffs.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024